Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

Also, getting some pretty definitive statements from places that Urban Meyer is more or less just working to destroy Herman's career and isn't incredibly interested in the Texas job after hearing about the "complications" at length from a former beloved, sweet, magnanimous HC at Texas who'd never, ever worry about anyone else impacting his legacy from his time at Texas.

If this is true, of course Fuck Mack for the thousandth time, but also fuck cdc for not anticipating negative stories from that era coming out and getting out ahead of them to convince Urban that adults are running the show now.
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, utee94 said:

I just read those as alternative versions of chili, I did not infer a connection between chili verde, and beans-in-chili.

Chile verde is typically kind of a pork stew made with green chiles and tomatillos.  No beans, in my experience.

Esta bien pero aque siempre es res y chiles verdes, se usa puerco por colorado. But whatever.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, GringoSalado said:

Esta bien pero aque siempre es res y chiles verdes, se usa puerco por colorado. But whatever.

Huh?  Pork is commonly used in chili verde.  At least north of the border.

But even so, beans are still not part of the deal.

Edited by utee94

Oh, when the evenin' sun goes down
You will find me hangin' 'round
Oh, the night life ain't no good life
But it's my life

Many people just like me
Dreamin' of old used-to-be's
But it's my life

Well, listen to the blues they're playin'
Yeah, listen to what the blues are sayin'

Mine is just another scene
From the world of broken dreams
But it's my life

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

If this is true, of course Fuck Mack for the thousandth time, but also fuck cdc for not anticipating negative stories from that era coming out and getting out ahead of them to convince Urban that adults are running the show now.

I mean I'm pretty good at what I do. was partner material at one of the big bad ass firms, a little gender something something might have gotten in the way back then causing me to bail on my own accord, but I digress.  CDC/UT and BMD have been around a long while -- SOOOOO,  if I know how to anticipate that shit, I guarantee you they do too.  Question is who will UM believe?  I have to think this is a bunch of trash bullshit tbqh.  not questioning posters here, maybe sources, but certainly the notion that CDC wasn't ready or that Mack single handedly sabotaged it.  That doesn't make sense. 

• Hook 'Em 2

22 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

And here they are - the fucking circlejerking, pretentious food clowns who can't accept what's been indoctrinated into common vernacular in Texas regarding what a kolache is. I'm guessing you guys all also take a hearty amount of pride in correcting millennial dipshits when they misuse "literally", correct anyone when they use "can" instead of "may", and are ardent supporters of the handlebar-moustached bartender movement to didactically correct anyone who deins to show up at a bar and order a vodka martini because of what constituted a martini in the strictest since roughly 80 years ago. Congrats on your pedantry, day crew.

Meanwhile, there are numerous fucking shops selling kolaches with sausage, brisket, boudin, ham, cheese and sundry other savory items throughout the state, and calling them that. "Well I'd never order a 'kolache' from Shipley's or the Kolache Shoppe. Pfffft. I'd never stoop to such levels, sir. I happen to travel out to Rosenberg or Columbus when I crave a proper klobisnicky, as they're known by the pure Czech epicurean connoisseurs, and I look down on the rest of you heathens the entire 90 minute drive there, and as I rush the 90 minutes back before blowing out my asshole on my curated Japanese toilet." Good for you guys. I'm sure y'all are all a blast at parties.

Also, getting some pretty definitive statements from places that Urban Meyer is more or less just working to destroy Herman's career and isn't incredibly interested in the Texas job after hearing about the "complications" at length from a former beloved, sweet, magnanimous HC at Texas who'd never, ever worry about anyone else impacting his legacy from his time at Texas.

Boom.  time for a Jack and......cola

Meyer is wanting Michigan to call so he can tell the to fuck off...

15 minutes ago, Octavian said:

To be fair, Barton basically confirmed what CTJ said about Mack advising him not to take the job. Said he'd spoken with someone "interesting" on their opinion re: the program and working with the administration. Needless to say, Mack probably did not have glowing remarks. 

Is his full "interview" up? 

22 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

And here they are - the fucking circlejerking, pretentious food clowns who can't accept what's been indoctrinated into common vernacular in Texas regarding what a kolache is. I'm guessing you guys all also take a hearty amount of pride in correcting millennial dipshits when they misuse "literally", correct anyone when they use "can" instead of "may", and are ardent supporters of the handlebar-moustached bartender movement to didactically correct anyone who deins to show up at a bar and order a vodka martini because of what constituted a martini in the strictest since roughly 80 years ago. Congrats on your pedantry, day crew.

Meanwhile, there are numerous fucking shops selling kolaches with sausage, brisket, boudin, ham, cheese and sundry other savory items throughout the state, and calling them that. "Well I'd never order a 'kolache' from Shipley's or the Kolache Shoppe. Pfffft. I'd never stoop to such levels, sir. I happen to travel out to Rosenberg or Columbus when I crave a proper klobisnicky, as they're known by the pure Czech epicurean connoisseurs, and I look down on the rest of you heathens the entire 90 minute drive there, and as I rush the 90 minutes back before blowing out my asshole on my curated Japanese toilet." Good for you guys. I'm sure y'all are all a blast at parties.

tumblr_nt5aksFlPD1sf7r6so1_400.gif

Mack didn't work with CDC or Hartzell and Jamail is dead.  UM - if he really was interested - would know for those two reasons - and others - all BMD behind this move, his experience with tOSU and FLA, as well as knowing Mack was fired would cause him to pause and consider the source and the times.  I'm sure he's concerned about Texas politics, he should be, they suck, it's why Texas has shit the bed so often.  But to walk because of Mack?  That's funny.  And Mack should shut the fuck up, he will be a hall of fame coach because of Texas and VY.

Edited by troph
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

Fuck Mack Brown and Fuck Steve Patterson..that said, this is where Hartzell comes in.  Its his job to tell Meyer he is running this show at the level above CDC and that the bb's are in the box and locked up.  This is also why we need to make this happen so Mack Brown can go right fuck off.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BurntEyes said:

So allegedly Urban Meyer spoke with FUMB and his crying made Urban worried about coaching here... Riiiiiiiight. 

If this conversation did occur, Urban walked out laughing and wondering why Texas didn't fire him sooner.

CUM post FUMB conversation: "I'll fucking run the entire show at Texas. God dayum it feels good to be a gangster.".

it's gangsta not gangster, unless you're a nerdy white dude singing "gin and juice" in your honda oydessy on the way to soccer practice.

5 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

If he took the Michigan job the entire state of Ohio would spontaneously combust.

of course but it would be beyond awesome if it got out that they called and then he came to Texas.  It would be even better if it got out that he was considering it but that wouldn't be good for his family.  those OSU crazies would be rioting in the streets.

1 minute ago, BurntEyes said:

Brogina, do you even lift? Fight me! 

That ass clearly takes the length I possess. Besides, I know you're secretly hot for me. I'll fucking share. Team work!

we could bank mad cash on a web cam with her.  we'd get the exotic premium for sure.

Edited by troph
  • Haha 2

This guy has to be a troll. Blasphemy, I know.
Say what you will about Larry, he does have a really oddly accurate track record.

He called Ewers decommitting before it happened and said he'd go to osu.

He said without question that Tom would not give his Monday press conference and that Kansas would be cancelled.

He didn't say maybe like a 9.95er, he said all of these things would happen and they did.

His most notable miss was that Herman would be fired and Drayton named interim following osu, but he did say that information was assuming we would lose the game like everyone expected us to.

Maybe he's just incredibly lucky, but I'm inclined to think he actually has a source. Only question is if his source is just wrong on Meyer.
  • Hook 'Em 6

3 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

Say what you will about Larry, he does have a really oddly accurate track record.

He said without question that Tom would not give his Monday press conference and that Kansas would be cancelled.

He didn't say maybe like a 9.95er, he said all of these things would happen and they did.

His most notable miss was that Herman would be fired and Drayton named interim following osu, but he did say that information was assuming we would lose the game like everyone expected us to.

Maybe he's just incredibly lucky, but I'm inclined to think he actually has a source. Only question is if his source is just wrong on Meyer.

I think he also said that Herman was getting fired last Sunday.  I'm guessing he over estimated our need to not fire a coach during regular season and the NSD1 timeline.  I did as well.

1 hour ago, Rip76 said:

Night crew in.

No more McRibs.  Hell no more McAnything.  McWilliams, Mackovic & Mack Brown.  Enough Mc’s and Mack’s.  Time to move forward.

Hot dogs from here on out.

Every single one of the Mc’s and Mack’s has more hardware than Herman. 

We used to think this guy fucks. Course correction. He sucks.

6 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

Didn't derpy or someone else find out he probably has a connection to Trace Armstrong?

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic