Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

6 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

1. Reading between the lines, he's not coming.

2. You call this contained? At this point, our bullshit is being treated as a primary source by every sports pundit from Puget Sound to Key West, and as the blog echo chamber does its thing, it eventually makes the front page of the Times and sees a mention every 30 minutes on CNN Headline News. We are the rumor mill, the primary source, what we barf onto our keyboards here changes the world. Toss some Kahlua into your covfefe and let's be the news. Because even when we're desperate and there's nothing but Doom on the horizon, everyone still wants to beat us and everyone wants to be us.

aggy named our BDE - "BOMC" 

our poor little bro and his smol pp

Just now, ztejas said:

Got enough flexing on tape apparently.

We got to contain this. Players opting out of end of season and bowl games is one thing. Players opting the fuck out of Texas is another. Go get Urban. Damn. It’s not about the particulars of any one player. It’s about losing recruits who grew up loving Texas. It’s about players who would rather go into the draft and wind up UFAs. 

Urban to Texas needs to happen. We have the  resources. Let him have what he wants! 

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

We got to contain this. Players opting out of end of season and bowl games is one thing. Players opting the fuck out of Texas is another. Go get Urban. Damn. It’s not about the particulars of any one player. It’s about losing recruits who grew up loving Texas. It’s about players who would rather go into the draft and wind up UFAs. 

Urban to Texas needs to happen. We have the  resources. Let him have what he wants! 

That's not night crew big dick energy. It will be like flies on shit once saint urban takes his throne on the 40 acres. 

• Haha 1

So Mensa's offense is similar to what Urban ran at tOSU, and obviously Ash's defense has been used at tOSU.  Practice for a bowl like the Cheez-it Bowl provides more reps for the returning roster in systems that they use again in 2021..

• Cheese it Bowl       Tuesday,  Dec 29th
  • CFP semifinals       Friday, Jan. 1, 2021

So if tOSU loses on Jan 1st, CDC fires Mensa on Jan 2nd, and then maybe new TEXAS Head Coach announcement is a few days later??

giphy.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

No one rep me - count is at 666. When we get to page 666 of this thread, something in the cosmos will align and cause it to happen. I can feel it in my jimmies.

Edit: Already busted. Carry on as normal. Or neg me back into alignment, your choice. 

Edited by derpyhorndog
  • Fuck You 4

14 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

So when we have our happy hour it is clear to me that @RGBIII and @brown water should handle the grill? 
anyone own a brewery or winery?

who has the best weed?

firepit? 

I hate Covid because we could all be hanging out and drinking and having a blast. Nothing against the day crew. They showed up today. 

I’m currently high right now, so my weed is so smooth right now. But, I’d guess that @thunderlounge has the best weed. 

here’s to getting our coach... and some more weed. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Octavian said:

For those who are too lazy, this what HFD posted:

547FAB04-F393-432E-8157-5C3127F43544.jpegSo I don’t have my good photo editing software here, so no real pixel by pixel work, but....

Not thinking home office, more of a coach’s office somewhere based on trophies, chair placement and decor 

The framed beach plaques should probably be identifiable, same thing with the Fight Club image

Not sure about the laptop screen. There should be some things that could be investigated 

Edited by Laxtonto

6 minutes ago, derpyhorndog said:

No one rep me - count is at 666. When we get to page 666 of this thread, something in the cosmos will align and cause it to happen. I can feel it in my jimmies. 

So, you're saying that neg bombing you will make us CUM faster?

Edited by Tonesky

Just now, The Earl of Texas said:

Belichek as D Coord now obvi. Clearly wants out of NE. 

Yep. It’s all in his eyes. He’s been way to chatty in his pressers too. He’d be perfect for the LHN. Can you see it? Lol. 

Just now, THUJONE said:

Here we go:

LL2.jpg.2715400627c99c1a55a4a268751cfb01.jpgLL1.jpg.abe3e05f7fffbdef6155629fe99b2a08.jpg

LL3.jpg.0bbf800cad811ee11bec21224aa9f6bd.jpg

LL4.jpg.8a5f81d0b651c43fa071b67cf010aa48.jpg

Omg! 

1 hour ago, alphahorn said:

Since Covid has delayed things, I'm re-watching what should be the official series of the night shift - Peaky Blinders.  Because, the night shift makes the rules around here.

Always wanted to watch that. Wife can’t handle accents. Smh 

2 minutes ago, Getafix said:

Why was his dick in your fire pit???

Never mind.  Don't answer that.  I don't want to know.

I'm gonna answer it. His dick never made it in the fire pit. He was getting his dick out when he fell into the fire pit face first. 

• Haha 2

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic