Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

3 minutes ago, B00M said:

GOD DAMMIT IS EVERYONE FROM THE UK A CUNT?

YOU AND WANKER BOB

tenor.gif

You English! You think you're so superior, don't you? Well you're the filth of the planet! A bunch of pompous, badly dressed, poverty stricken, sexually repressed football hooligans!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

(A) Ketch doesn’t know shit, said nothing of substance and was even inaccurate in that I don’t believe anyone has reported that Urban gave us a hard “no,” yet he took that unsubstantiated leap in that post. 

(B) He and/or OB interns clearly scour this threat because about half of it read like it was targeted directly at the surly crews.

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

You English! You think you're so superior, don't you? Well you're the filth of the planet! A bunch of pompous, badly dressed, poverty stricken, sexually repressed football hooligans!

I mean they lost. Tough for them to comprehend. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, runthebone said:

When I think Ketch and smoke, I think of a nasty grease fire.

Yeah...meant facts aren’t shared with ketch. The whole 9.95 model doesn’t make sense. The incentives aren’t there. Insiders have little incentive to share facts and 9.95s have every incentive to make shit up.

In summary, FCB and welcome to Texas Shelley.

• Haha 1

So now that’s Ketch and FCB who both said that they think a CDC Herman endorsement is likely and IT is the complete opposite...I trust IT on this, especially now that Burton is there but I wonder where this confidence from those two other fuck faces are coming from. If CDC chooses to keep Herman he better start updating that fucking resume cause that’s a program killing decision

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

So urban has now had a legit interview and a bullshit favor to a lackey podcast to address and deny and/or quell the Texas rumors. He did neither. 

We regulate any stealin of his property 

We're damn good,  too. But you can't be any geek off the street. You gotta be handy with the steel if you know what I mean. 

Earn your keep. 

Night crew,  Mount up!

• Hook 'Em 1

Yes.  An interview with Cowherd.  He could have completely said, “it’s just not in the cards for me right now.  In a couple of years, maybe.”

Little Orange Houses (and Casitas) for you and me.

Edited by Rip76

8 minutes ago, derpyhorndog said:

(A) Ketch doesn’t know shit, said nothing of substance and was even inaccurate in that I don’t believe anyone has reported that Urban gave us a hard “no,” yet he took that unsubstantiated leap in that post. 

(B) He and/or OB interns clearly scour this threat because about half of it read like it was targeted directly at the surly crews.

spacer.png

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, bigcigar said:

Yeah...meant facts aren’t shared with ketch. The whole 9.95 model doesn’t make sense. The incentives aren’t there. Insiders have little incentive to share facts and 9.95s have every incentive to make shit up.

In summary, FCB and welcome to Texas Shelley.

The reason people (dumbasses) pay 9.95 is so they can get attention from their little buddies when they talk as if they themselves are an insider. Because they the secret ten dollar decoder ring and they are now very important special people. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, pops said:

So urban has now had a legit interview and a bullshit favor to a lackey podcast to address and deny and/or quell the Texas rumors. He did neither. 

We regulate any stealin of his property 

We're damn good,  too. But you can't be any geek off the street. You gotta be handy with the steel if you know what I mean. 

Earn your keep. 

Night crew,  Mount up!

ArcticYoungDeermouse-max-1mb.gif

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

Hey there,
I know it's hard to feel like I don't care at all.
Where you are and how you feel.
Put these lights off as these wheels
Keep rolling on and on. (and on and on and on...)
Slow things down or speed them up.
Not enough or way too much. (and on and on and on...)
Are you and I gone?

And I can't make it on my own.
(And I can't make it on my own.)
Because my heart is in Ohio.
So cut my wrists and black my eyes.
(Cut my wrists and black my eyes)
So I can fall asleep tonight, or die.
Because you kill me.
You know you do, you kill me well.
You like it too, and I can tell.
You never stop until my final breath is gone.

Spare me just three last words.
"I love you" is all she heard.
I'll wait for you, but I can't wait forever

• Hook 'Em 2

32 minutes ago, pops said:

So urban has now had a legit interview and a bullshit favor to a lackey podcast to address and deny and/or quell the Texas rumors. He did neither.  We regulate any stealin of his property.  We're damn good,  too. But you can't be any geek off the street. You gotta be handy with the steel if you know what I mean. Earn your keep.Night crew,  Mount up!

giphy.gif

Edited by LTtxfan
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Vertigo said:

I am just going to say this.

I'm back in, I believe this is happening, and the fact that Urban and CDC have thrown Surly off the scent for almost an entire week is worthy of some serious respect. We have some pipe hitting crazy fuckers on this board with too many brains and too much time on their hands. But the jig is up, Urban to Texas. Let's do this. 

Threw us off the scent? The night crew has been on this shit since Sunday night/Monday.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Octavian said:

Here's Barton's interview... He also mentioned in the description that Shelley has a serious fever/tested positive for covid :(

ScoopVid1.MOV 302.22 MB · 18 downloads

If true, seems like something that could tie into the reported sudden chill in negotiations a week ago.  Could explain a pause strategy and planning another run at him in January.

Edited by clapclapclap
I still think he's waiting to see if Kelly goes to the NFL

All right fellow night crewmembers, I've been off the reservation since about 1600. That was right after the announcement of the Kansas cancellation, we had a plane in the air, iirc, and what else? Can't remember. Tired as fuck, & ain't planning to try to read 13 pages of missed posts, but I'm here for a while now. Anything significant since then beside the Barton thing being a non-story as predicted?

4 hours ago, alphahorn said:

Since Covid has delayed things, I'm re-watching what should be the official series of the night shift - Peaky Blinders.  Because, the night shift makes the rules around here.

Seconded. Perfect.

BriefBriskHorseshoecrab-small.gif

2 hours ago, GRHorn said:

Always wanted to watch that. Wife can’t handle accents. Smh 

Watch it without her then. Fucking great show. For me, maybe the best thing out there...

Edited by wood
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, StassneyHorn said:

It appears I missed the kolache debate. As someone who is part Czech and spent lots of time in Hallettsville and Sweet Home, I only knew them with fruit. Sausage rolls was what I said for the roll with a sausage in it. Since you guys asked...

My  parents are from Hungary, and they  have a sweetbread called kalacs  and the filling is anything from poppy seed to fruit to ground walnut and sugar , never had one that was savory or knew of any of them with meat.

16 minutes ago, wood said:

Threw us off the scent? The night crew has been on this shit since Sunday night/Monday.

Have to admit that when Sack said its over, Barton cryin jordan bevo, and then UT official says its over due to health reasons I started to turn to day-side.  I thought more about the "health reasons" and that is the only thing they can put out to throw off the scent and not have total meltdown because that is not under anyone's control.

I have always thought spinnershells could be the one to scuttle it.  Urban saying he thinks about it all the time to CC makes me think spinner isn't going to hold back Urban if he really wants to do it and he really sounds like he wants to coach again.

he knows the talent in Texas and Southeast is where it is at.  Is winning the Pac-12 at USC going to be easier than Big 12? probably because we have OU.  on the other hand he can recruit a team of pipe hittin MFers within a 2-3 hour plane ride if he wants.

tldr: we are doing this.  Hartzell needs to close the deal and its on. Night Crew rides motherfuckers!

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, clapclapclap said:

If true, seems like something that could tie into the reported sudden chill in negotiations a week ago.  Could explain a pause strategy and planning another run at him in January.

We all have gotten to know Shelley and we admire her.

Get well soon, Shelley - you and coach need a warm climate. Austin has what you need. 

maxresdefault.jpg

8 hours ago, StassneyHorn said:

It appears I missed the kolache debate. As someone who is part Czech and spent lots of time in Hallettsville and Sweet Home, I only knew them with fruit. Sausage rolls was what I said for the roll with a sausage in it. Since you guys asked...

So sausage rolls are essentially pigs in a blanket.  Sweet.  It's all making sense now. 

• Hook 'Em 1

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic