Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

8 hours ago, 90's_Horn said:

Found this board a week+ ago and haven’t had this much entertainment, well since the Saban to UT rumors way back when...let me add my unsolicited 2 cents worth.

- Not going to Bama...wins would always be tainted as riding Saban’s coat tails...

- ND, meh maybe, but don’t see Jelly leaving soon...

-UT...blue blood also....UM can return the stories program to prominence, become winningest coach, succeed where turtle Tom could not and UM would prove who the master is and allow him to give the ultimate FU to turtle tom 

- This PIC shows Gainesville, Columbus and Austin.......Gainesville and Austin are close enough to the same latitude to almost form a right triangle....triangles are viewed in some cultures as representing trinities....1 trinity a triangle is said to describe is Past, Present and Future....if you start with Gainesville you can figure the rest out and where it leads.

It’s happening ......Get your Horns up! 

Exactly. If it's about his legacy at all, then there's no point going to Bama. I never understood that fear.

nd is the same, to a lesser extent imho. Coming here and building this program back up will finish off his legacy in ways the other destinations just can't.

7 minutes ago, Urbanmeyerscyst said:

Admeyer her

She fits perfectly with the fine gentleladies of Austin and they are so supportive, caring and loving. The next Jackie O. 

Or ladybird, but she is way too young for that role and we need a Jackie in Texas.

Edited by washparkhorn

The night crew really let your dicks hang this past week. The insiders and national media dropping the narrative like it’s hot but yall didn’t budge. There’s some fishy details to this development. CDC won’t go down with Herman. Herman won’t win the Big12 next year. The Big12 actually looks salty.

7 hours ago, alphahorn said:

The Night Shift is the Earthquake, when the inevitable resulting tsunami appears, the day shift takes credit.

No shit. You'd think they were discovering fire today. "OMG, look what we figured out! FCB was full of shit". LOL.

You English! You think you're so superior, don't you? Well you're the filth of the planet! A bunch of pompous, badly dressed, poverty stricken, sexually repressed football hooligans!

With crooked teeth!

Their pomposity knows no bounds. And the crooked teeth is due to them eating a lot of spotted dick. I will give them credit for mastering mutton and gruel though.

Just a heads up: be prepared for the Herman support to start flowing in. He will be on the sidelines in 2021. Y’all may not hold much weight in what I’m saying since I was “wrong” initially, but something came up. I’m not sure what it was, and no one is telling me, but something happened in the last few “minutes” that completely knocked the deal off. I was told 2 things: 1. Herman will be the coach for 2021, but WILL NOT get any extension to help with recruiting. 2.  don’t count out talks again. We will be right back on Meyer. TIFWIW. 

• Rage+1 1

30 minutes ago, RVC2005 said:

Just a heads up: be prepared for the Herman support to start flowing in. He will be on the sidelines in 2021. Y’all may not hold much weight in what I’m saying since I was “wrong” initially, but something came up. I’m not sure what it was, and no one is telling me, but something happened in the last few “minutes” that completely knocked the deal off. I was told 2 things: 1. Herman will be the coach for 2021, but WILL NOT get any extension to help with recruiting. 2.  don’t count out talks again. We will be right back on Meyer. TIFWIW. 

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

21 minutes ago, RVC2005 said:

This was pretty much the play the whole time. It was truly “Urban or bust” - with bust being ride Herman out one more year. It’s not unanimous at all and I expect us to monkey fuck this football. 
Herman still had support from donors, not necessarily the ones he needs but enough of them willing to say they don’t want to take a chance on another failure if you don’t get Urban. I’m still convinced we are going to end up with PJ fucking Fleck.

Nah, fuck all that shit. Look, if urban said no, then it’s a hard fucking no. You don’t turn down something as publicly rumored as this courtship was, then acquiesce a year later. Either he’s in or he’s out. If he wanted it, he would have taken the job. Urban has been around the block enough to know how things work. If we’re dead set on moving on from TH, the next coach is getting a 3 yr contract and UM is looking at another 2-3,at best, years before he gets another call. And CDC has been around the block enough to know how stupid this whole episode has, to this point, made him look, that he damned sure isn’t going to exhaust any and every avenue now, just to do it all over in a year and getting mocked all over again. We are shooting our shot and it either still has a chance to happen, or it’s done for good. The ball is obviously all in his court, but he’s either coming now, or it’s never happening.

• Hook 'Em 1

51 minutes ago, RVC2005 said:

When you say you were "wrong," don't you actually mean you were wrong?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, RVC2005 said:

Cool story. Sorry about your small penis.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, justhookit said:

Urban cares about Ewers about as much as I do. Which is none. Good lord.

also this is no reflection on CDC.

Look, I like CDC as much as anyone, and I completely agree that this shouldn’t be a reflection on him, as anybody in their right mind should have gone after Meyer. And honestly, if there’s anyone that could seal that deal right now, CDC is one of the select few ADs that could. But if you’ve paid any attention to sports radio outside of Austin since it was mentioned that Meyer turned the job down, it’s been talking heads mocking Texas for going after him and being too big for our britches. I obviously disagree, and am desperately grasping for hope that it’s a smoke screen, but it’s been a source of mockery outside of the austin market, which leads back to the AD. They might not be dragging his name through the mud, but they’re mocking the UM courtship by Texas, which ultimately leads back to BMDs and CDC 

steve brule GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Did Night Crew forget to check in?

3 hours ago, RVC2005 said:

Take that shit to day crew. And learn how to use fucking quotation marks properly. 

Night crew,  out. 

• Hook 'Em 1

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic