texifornia

2020 Transfer and Grad-Transfer Available Players

3 minutes ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

IT Humidor said today the the projected starters on the OL are Sam Cosmi-Junior Angilau-Derek Kerstetter-Denzel Okafor-Christian Jones.

They mentioned GT wide receiver candidates (Tarik Black/Rico Bussey) but no OL targets. 

Interesting. Hand has easily been the most active coach in terms of following GTs on Twitter.

19 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

If he's a Parker Braun with better pass blocking skills ... seems worth considering.

FROM PFF - TOP 30 OFFENSIVE LINEMEN RETURNING TO CFB

27. G JOSHUA FEDD-JACKSON, NC STATE
Fedd-Jackson took a big step forward this year at right guard, having his PFF overall grade rise from 69.9 in 2018 to 78.0 in 2019. The increase largely has to do with his improvement in run-blocking, where his grade rank went from 31st to fourth.

Also, per PFF:

- Cosmi is the #5 overall returning lineman

- Cosmi and Ketstetter are two of the top 3 returning tackles in the big 12.

Christian Jones was a guy that they liked heading into the fall, but they were worried about the size & strength aspects at that stage more than anything. They wanted to give him another year, and did so. I hope he delivers on the potential. 

Beyond that, IT's take on the OL is no more meaningful than any of ours. The staff is pining for better guard options than Okafor and a lot of guys will get looks there, at RT, and C. I don't think they'd ignore an excellent OL GT candidate and anyone stating otherwise is off their rocker.

2 hours ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

IT Humidor said today the the projected starters on the OL are Sam Cosmi-Junior Angilau-Derek Kerstetter-Denzel Okafor-Christian Jones.

They mentioned GT wide receiver candidates (Tarik Black/Rico Bussey) but no OL targets. 

Are we just going to run left next year?

6 minutes ago, George Clooney said:

NC State has developed some outstanding G/C prospects in recent years. Doeren probably would’ve moved on from them by now if he weren’t so dull.

To add to this, I think this guy has a good shot at transferring to Rutgers. His HS school coach, Augie Hoffmann, is now on the staff and Schiano is actively using the portal to upgrade the talent level at every position.

11 minutes ago, George Clooney said:

To add to this, I think this guy has a good shot at transferring to Rutgers. His HS school coach, Augie Hoffmann, is now on the staff and Schiano is actively using the portal to upgrade the talent level at every position.

I thought we hired all their coaches.

On 2/14/2020 at 2:27 PM, Bevo said:

I thought we hired all their coaches.

they went and hired some more, the bastards. now we have to fire all the ones we hired. and hire the new ones. 

48 minutes ago, NorLa Horns said:

they went and hired some more, the bastards. now we have to fire all the ones we hired. and hire the new ones. 

There will always be unemployed Rutgers coaches looking for work.  No sweat.  It is those former aggy, former Indiana coaches that are harder to find.  

2 hours ago, lemonandaturd said:

There will always be unemployed Rutgers coaches looking for work.  No sweat.  It is those former aggy, former Indiana coaches that are harder to find.  

fuck my life fml GIF

Edited by Junior Bonner

On 2/14/2020 at 12:08 PM, texifornia said:

Interesting. Hand has easily been the most active coach in terms of following GTs on Twitter.

Having a smart center will do wonders for our OL imo. Junior will benefit from this most as he has not proven to be a smart player.

Texas needs to get ahead of the new NCAA in regards to compensation and transfer etc 

aka there are no rules