texifornia

2020 Transfer and Grad-Transfer Available Players

1 hour ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

Tyler Johnson. Christian Jones looks the part, but practice reports from spring and fall indicated that he's not ready. Tyler is closer. The question now is whether Kerstetter kicks out to tackle and we begin to explore options at center like Ghirmai or Majors, or if we really are going to start a red-shirt freshman at RT. It would be ideal if Jones could beat out Ghirmai for LG. Lots of options. 

Even if he wasn't starting, Okafor was a highly experienced 6th option with experience at 4/5 spots on the line. I think that'll be missed.

Cosmi-Johnson-Kerstetter-Angilau-Jones would be my ideal lineup

with Moore as the swing tackle, Ghrimai backing up center and Tyler/Imade backing up the guard spots. Don't remember seeing any reports on Hookfin but I know he was a ways away and needed to add some weight

I wonder if Okafor leaving was due to possible grad transfers coming in, haven't heard any names yet