pied

Survivor: Winners at War

On March 20, 2020 at 7:39 PM, idigTexas said:

Hindsight is 20/20.  If Sandra, Kim, and Tony had targeted Jeremy instead of Denise, would you still think Denise wasted her second idol?

Denise and Jeremy are now a strong duo with a target on their backs. Damn good season.

And Sandra getting blindsided was icing on the cake. As someone stated above, the wife and I both were delighted.

I would have rather Wendell had gone instead of Yul but the highlight of the episode was the gratuitous Parvati ass shot as they left camp to look for the fire tokens.

F Sandra that lazy piece of shit.  Sit out all the challenges, then quit?  I seem to recall Probst going batshit on a guy a few years ago for quitting.  Even if you have a 1% chance, you stay the F in.  F's sake, there's a guy that survived cancer and a housewife that weighs something like 98 pounds toughing it out.

+1 on Pavarti.  

Edited by Knoxtnhorn

Sandra gonna Sandra.  At least there won't be anymore camera time wasted on her until the reunion show after final tribal. 

Yul getting voted out instead of Wendell was rough, but Michelle is still clearly obsessed with Wendell, so it's no surprise.  The older players haven't figured out how to stay relevant without having to be large and in charge.   

20 minutes ago, idigTexas said:

Sandra gonna Sandra.  At least there won't be anymore camera time wasted on her until the reunion show after final tribal. 

Yul getting voted out instead of Wendell was rough, but Michelle is still clearly obsessed with Wendell, so it's no surprise.  The older players haven't figured out how to stay relevant without having to be large and in charge.   

Yea, she still wants the Wendell dick.  She called him Babe during the challenge last night.  
+2 on the Dat Parvati ass!

17 minutes ago, BigDHornfan said:

Yea, she still wants the Wendell dick.  She called him Babe during the challenge last night.  
+2 on the Dat Parvati ass!

She's been calling him Babe all season. 

I don't know what you guys are talking about.  She didn't even date him that long.  It's not a big deal.  It's normal for people to follow around their exes like a puppy dog.

She's got an odd look.  Part of the time, she looks hot as shit.  Then there are times where she just looks crazy and unattractive.  Hell, Wendell was patronizing her during tribal and she still barely flinched.

19 minutes ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

She's got an odd look.  Part of the time, she looks hot as shit.  Then there are times where she just looks crazy and unattractive.  Hell, Wendell was patronizing her during tribal and she still barely flinched.

MV5BYzdhODBjNWYtZTI0Zi00YmQzLThiNTgtMTI4

the more i think about it the more i think it was bad play on denise's part to get sandra out.  i realize she's the queen, and always a good idea to vote out a threat, but she did just do you a solid.  that was a rather low blow to cut her throat after she just saved your ass.  secondly, she blew her second idol out of sheer fear and paranoia.  should have banked it and had it for next time when it will be much more valuable.  idol fail.  

1 hour ago, thrillhammer said:

the more i think about it the more i think it was bad play on denise's part to get sandra out.  i realize she's the queen, and always a good idea to vote out a threat, but she did just do you a solid.  that was a rather low blow to cut her throat after she just saved your ass.  secondly, she blew her second idol out of sheer fear and paranoia.  should have banked it and had it for next time when it will be much more valuable.  idol fail.  

Uh, we're talking about Sandra here.  She has, literally, made up lies to get past contestants knocked out of the game.  Not exaggerations, not breaking promises, not playing the game sneakily - absolute lies.  She's a dirty player and deserved this and more.

1 hour ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

Uh, we're talking about Sandra here.  She has, literally, made up lies to get past contestants knocked out of the game.  Not exaggerations, not breaking promises, not playing the game sneakily - absolute lies.  She's a dirty player and deserved this and more.

I hear you, and yes that was her schtick.  she liked to stir up shit and get players to pit against each other for no reason than they believed her lies.