On 5/28/2020 at 8:08 PM, cabowabo said:

So I’ve done 22 rides in a tad over three weeks since I got the bike. These have been a mix of 30 and 45 minute rides. I have noticed that my knees are making a crackling noise every time I walk up stairs or squat. It sounds like someone is crunching up paper. It doesn’t hurt, but is a little unsettling. I have checked the seat settings and all appears to be they way it should be. Anyone else experienced this?

Nope. It’s been really easy on my joints. Maybe do a warm up ride and take it a bit easier?

On 5/28/2020 at 8:08 PM, cabowabo said:

So I’ve done 22 rides in a tad over three weeks since I got the bike. These have been a mix of 30 and 45 minute rides. I have noticed that my knees are making a crackling noise every time I walk up stairs or squat. It sounds like someone is crunching up paper. It doesn’t hurt, but is a little unsettling. I have checked the seat settings and all appears to be they way it should be. Anyone else experienced this?

ease up old man.

Anyway, y'all should get rollers (not trainers) and post videos.

Is it still bothering you? I can haz?

Have you tried being less old?