Texas @ Oklahoma Series Thread

Horny Bull

Thanks to those of you who post the score every once in a while. I sometimes have to scroll through and you get get a sense of what’s going on from scanning the posts but without a score you don’t know if we’re protecting a lead or trying to come back.

Reading this was way better than checking texassports for the box score

McGuire seems legit

Loved fields' stuff the 1st time i saw him in garbage time vs stanford. told the wife 2 batters in vs a&m he should have started. Was stunned when he was 1st outta the pen lol... Sounds like he allowed his 1st earned run tonight due to a crazy 2 base WP??

Hamilton is officially out of his slump

Elder was unlucky vs aggy. Kingham gets hit so damn hard for someone with such good stuff, sounds like effectively wild elder was just good enough tonight

OU SUCKS

Edited by B00M
  • Fuck You 1

15 minutes ago, Hanrahan said:

Thanks to those of you who post the score every once in a while. I sometimes have to scroll through and you get get a sense of what’s going on from scanning the posts but without a score you don’t know if we’re protecting a lead or trying to come back.

Yes, but you know OU sux

Huge win. Now let's get shart throwing some gas tomorrow and Henley doing Henley things on Sunday. 

I think I want Kingham to be our full time closer and have someone like ridgeway get some time at starting  

keep Nico as our Tuesday guy, weekend rotation of Henley-Shart-Ridgeway with Nolan, Sawyer, McGuire, Elder and Fields all in the bullpen  I can get behind a 7th inning from elder, then Fields as the set up man with Nolan coming in to close out the game  

or am I just crazy...?

1 hour ago, Fletch said:

Huge win. Now let's get shart throwing some gas tomorrow and Henley doing Henley things on Sunday. 

I think I want Kingham to be our full time closer and have someone like ridgeway get some time at starting  

keep Nico as our Tuesday guy, weekend rotation of Henley-Shart-Ridgeway with Nolan, Sawyer, McGuire, Elder and Fields all in the bullpen  I can get behind a 7th inning from elder, then Fields as the set up man with Nolan coming in to close out the game  

or am I just crazy...?

I don't mind giving Ridgeway a start against RGV or TX Southern this week to see if he has his shit together. But no conference appearances until he shows something. Also, you forgot McGuire in the late innings. He's getting the job done somehow.