attempt to assassinate a federal judge?

Gil Bang

1 hour ago, BurntEyes said:

I've not read the entire thread but Mexican cartels don't tend to hit people in their home wearing FedEx garb. They snatch them up and take em somewhere to complete the "job" in cartel style.

Exactly. Throw some asada on the grill, invite the cousins over. Put the Spurs game on. Make a night of it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, BurntEyes said:

I've not read the entire thread but Mexican cartels don't tend to hit people in their home wearing FedEx garb. They snatch them up and take em somewhere to complete the "job" in cartel style.

They greased a lawyer in the middle of Southlake Town Square in the middle of the day a few years back.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

interesting point. maybe followed ralph fiennes advice.

HARRY
Ken, if I'd killed a little kid,
accidentally or otherwise, I
wouldn't've thought twice, I'd've
killed myself on the fucking spot!
On the fucking spot! I'd've stuck
the gun in my mouth on the fucking
spot!

5 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

In Bruges is an automatic posrep

Love that movie.

9 hours ago, Carl Spackler said:

20-year-old kid dead because of this wackjob.  What a goddam tragedy.

And this should be the headline. But it won’t. Some fucker off his meds and the way he killed will be. 20 year old kid and hopefully he is in a better place than we are

Bottomless well with this guy: https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/judge-rules-nightclub-entry-not-human-article-1.1415304

One lawyer's quixotic fight for men's equality suffered yet another legal setback when a judge ruled his human rights were not violated by a Chelsea nightclub that made him buy a $350 bottle of vodka to get in.

Manhattan Supreme Court Justice Alexander Hunter wrote this week that Roy Den Hollander was not the victim of age and gender discrimination in 2010 when a bouncer at Amnesia nightclub told the 66-year-old to pay up, while letting a young lady in for free at the same time.

"They all pull the same thing: 'These guys got gray hair, let's charge them some money,'" said the crusading barrister. "They're doing the same thing they did in the Deep South back in the 1950s. Having to buy a $350 bottle of watered down vodka – that's the 'sitting in the back of the bus' for us!"

Wow.  Just wow.  $350 vodka is the same as sitting in the back of the bus?  

Anybody else really surprised to read that he was 72?  That is literally decades outside the usual "lone wolf" profile.  And why a FedEx uniform?  That would make you stick out like a sore thumb.  Post office uniform maybe, but I've never seen anybody under 40 in a FedEx uniform and they're usually in great shape (nohomo).  I told this to somebody this morning and they replied, "Yeah, but stealing or duplicating a federal uniform is a serious crime."  As opposed to the murder of a federal judge and her family in her home? 

Anyway, 2,100 pages of racist writings.  Detective Somerset informs me we'd need shifts of 10 detectives reading in 8 hour shifts for a long time (nomaths).  I'm betting dollars to donuts, there's a reference in there somewhere to the racist murdering shithead who drove from Dallas to El Paso to "deal with the immigration problem" himself.  

This will all be dialed down and he'll be treated as a mentally ill man who shouldn't have been able to possess a firearm.  But it seemed to me he had a real issue with women, minorities, immigrants, and for any of the above to sit in any position of power or authority.  For some reason, I suspect he's not the only one like him in this country right now and they're gonna kill a lot more people between now and February than the vegan hipsters in Portland will (noCR).  

Edited by Lobo

55 minutes ago, Captainant said:

No no, you're supposed to use the term "lone wolf" when it's violence from the right, and "antifa terrorist" when it's violence from the left. CHAZ thread out front shoulda told ya

Well ANTIFA folks do need lots of back up to do anything.  Nothing lone wolf about those masked up (identify hiding masks that is) little sheep

3 minutes ago, ztejas said:

3ntf1fi7p3c51.png

Not going full conspiracy - just sharing news as it comes out. Could just be coincidences. But if I was a detective, well, you know the adage.

FWIW truepundit.com has perpetuated quite a bit of COVID-19 disinformation, and does not have a good track record with factual reporting. I'd keep your power dry on anything that's sourced from there.

7 minutes ago, Captainant said:

FWIW truepundit.com has perpetuated quite a bit of COVID-19 disinformation, and does not have a good track record with factual reporting. I'd keep your power dry on anything that's sourced from there.

Good catch - it did happen apparently (the banker suicide) but it was in November of last year. So, a little bit more of a stretch.

2 hours ago, ztejas said:

I remember when I was 66 and starting to experiment with alcohol and learning how night clubs work. Fortunately I grew out of it and by 80 I was more into the upscale sports bar scene.

I never post a comment like this, but this needs more love.  

I’m picturing the guy like Jerry’s parents going after the early bird special talking to this asshole,  “You get a bottle of Grey Goose, mixers, ice, and fruit.....all for $295.  You know what that’ll cost you after 5 o’clock?   Must be nice, have that kinda cash.”

2100 pages? How about 10k?

He also attacks Justice Sotomayor, saying she was “52 years old, prime age for a Feminazi.” His voluminous writings—more than 10,000 pages of PDFs—show a deep sense of grievance against women, especially his mother, who he claims told him, at age 4, “I wish I had listened to your father and never had you!” He calls her a witch, a “Nazi loon,” and “another malevolent female.” He also describes kissing girls in third grade frequently enough that their parents complained to their teacher. The document, one of several he uploaded to the Internet Archive, is a disturbing but by now common coda to high-profile incidents of gun violence: the suspected shooter leaving a trail of arguments and anger in random corners of the web. Many of them involve a hatred of women and people of color, and connect broad claims about the world with very personal claims of grievance

--

“All my life I saw other people, even strangers in the street, as potential enemies with whom conflict seemed more likely than cooperation,” he writes. “I understood that, except for my few friends, I didn’t like people because they scared me; and when someone is afraid, he hates others for causing him the humiliation and himself for allowing it. But where did this ever-present fear come from—my genes or the way my mother raised me? I opted for the culpability of my mother with some assistance from my father.”

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/07/judge-esther-salas-shooting-suspect-left-pro-trump-paper-trail/614425/