Rate a post

Wally Fairway

Since we got some new post rating emojis - this is as good place to try them out (and nobody really reads the Mods board or Board improvement thread
Here are the choices now available - so click away and rates some posts in this thread 

Fuck YouThanks RageConfused Haha Like Hook 'Em

not sure how internet points are awarded or deducted from each

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Fuck You 12

2 hours ago, Wally Fairway said:

Since we got some new post rating emojis - this is as good place to try them out (and nobody really reads the Mods board or Board improvement thread
Here are the choices now available - so click away and rates some posts in this thread 

No dickbutt, no muledick?

would not rep.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Wally Fairway said:

Trophy = Good Post, even if I don't agree with it.  Informative, makes a good point, etc. +1

Haha = Funny +1

Heart = Like/Love regardless of what the post is about. +1

Hookem = Okay, Hook 'em +1 or neutral (may not agree with the post, but whatever, moving on)

Fuck You = Fuck You - 1

Angry Face = Stop rage posting, -1

Confused = WTF are you smoking?  -1 or neutral

Is that about right?  I mean, I know the descriptions don't quite match up, but that's what I see in my head.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Wally Fairway said:

I just wanted to try rage. It seems strangely calm.

If I click on the "Fuck You" icon, pop my vineyard vines collar, cover up a date rape, and say "rex Kramer" three times into a mirror...what happens?  

11 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

That was what took John Adams from just another historical docudrama series to an 11.

“Liberty must at all hazards be supported. We have a right to it, derived from our Maker. But if we had not, our fathers have earned and bought it for us, at the expense of their ease, their estates, their pleasure, and their blood...... now get over here and take a shit on my chest."

-John Adams

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1