The one where Fat Gary says the n word

Ricky's one-hitter

6 minutes ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

Me reading this:

hqdefault.jpg

My translation (please correct me if I'm wrong)

1.) He likes TCU, the people at the school, and Fort Worth

2.) Football has been another story / challenge

3.) He was promised early playing time that didn't materialize

4.) Offered to switch positions but to no avail

5.) During fall practice, Patterson called him out in front of the defense for posting a facebook picture of his girlfriend during national girlfriend day? (WTF?)

6.) Later he confronted Patterson about being called out

7.) Patterson called him a 'brat' and threatened to send him back to Pittsburgh (I'm guessing that's where he's from) or the University of Pitt (maybe he's a transfer)

8.) the player protested

9.) Patterson then accused him of saying the rap-style 'n-word' in meetings

10.) The next day, other players asked the player / tweeter if it was true that Patterson said the n-word to which the tweeter confirmed it.

11.) Players protested by refusing to practice

12.) Patterson then denied calling the player a 'n-word'

13.) Player / tweeter believes that this cannot stand and Patterson's behavior must be corrected.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, sidis said:

god damn i cannot believe we lost to that clownshow of a team last year. what the mother fuck?  sam was definitely drugged for that game with whatever shit someone was giving him his freshman year.

This.  I was at a bar in Carmel and there were actually like 5-6 other Longhorns in the bar and one TCU guy.  We all got wasted and stopped paying much attention after about the 3rd when it was clear that something was WAY OFF.

4 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

This.  I was at a bar in Carmel and there were actually like 5-6 other Longhorns in the bar and one TCU guy.  We all got wasted and stopped paying much attention after about the 3rd when it was clear that something was WAY OFF.

i was flying back from miami that day... @4th&Five text me and said we were controlling the line of scrimmage early when i boarded the plane.  when i got off the plane, we were barely winning.  by the time i got home, sam had like 804 interceptions and we lost to the second shittiest team in the conference. 

christ.

anyway, fuck patterson.

Me reading this:
hqdefault.jpg

My translation (please correct me if I'm wrong)
1.) He likes TCU, the people at the school, and Fort Worth
2.) Football has been another story / challenge
3.) He was promised early playing time that didn't materialize
4.) Offered to switch positions but to no avail
5.) During fall practice, Patterson called him out in front of the defense for posting a facebook picture of his girlfriend during national girlfriend day? (WTF?)
6.) Later he confronted Patterson about being called out
7.) Patterson called him a 'brat' and threatened to send him back to Pittsburgh (I'm guessing that's where he's from) or the University of Pitt (maybe he's a transfer)
8.) the player protested
9.) Patterson then accused him of saying the rap-style 'n-word' in meetings
10.) The next day, other players asked the player / tweeter if it was true that Patterson said the n-word to which the tweeter confirmed it.
11.) Players protested by refusing to practice
12.) Patterson then denied calling the player a 'n-word'
13.) Player / tweeter believes that this cannot stand and Patterson's behavior must be corrected.
Yep. It's whack.
  • Haha 1