AL Wild Card Series thread

shadow_operative2.0

5 minutes ago, Guadaloopy said:

You know that dude lost in the end, right?

The playoffs are the whole movie, this series is just that scene. The Indians are Black Panther getting pantsed in front of everyone. But these playoffs are like maybe a directors cut where Killmonger wins at the end hopefully.

42 minutes ago, Helobious said:

This series should put to bed the misconceptions about my baseball knowledge. The Indians were never for real and this game is proving it. Bombers are all fucking over their ass. 

That’s right- because a 3 game series in baseball is dispositive to prove definitively who is better in baseball. 
Note- I do agree with you that the yanks are better, but a 3 game set means nothing. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Helobious said:

This series should put to bed the misconceptions about my baseball knowledge. The Indians were never for real and this game is proving it. Bombers are all fucking over their ass. 

hey Helo, let me catch you up to speed- the entire "Yankees are gonna lose to the Indians now" thing was said *because* the Yankees should handle the Indians easily. nobody thinks that Cleveland is "for real". it's a gas bro.