Bedlam: OSU @ OU

Constant

Did they say what’s going on with Sanders? I was giving the kiddo a bath when it sounded like they may have given an update?
Head bounced off the ground while being slung down. Dr's not letting him go back in.

If he doesn't start the 2nd half he is probably done for the day.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Just now, UncleCharlie said:

Head bounced off the ground while being slung down. Dr's not letting him go back in.

If he doesn't start the 2nd half he is probably done for the day.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Thanks - figured that was the case with the way he got tackled. I’d be surprised to see him come back if that’s the case.

1 minute ago, Had Enough said:
6 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:
yep--did the ball reach the los?

Pretty sure it wasn't close. Guy semi sorta in the area but no more than the OSU grounding call.

Yeah, neither was grounding - not sure what the refs were looking at on the Ok St one. That and the ridiculous roughing calls - wtf.

Big 12 refs are a god damn joke, so it’s never a surprise to see a bad call, but OU sure does seem to be the beneficiary of a bunch of those shit calls or no calls.

Didn't Arizona get a linebacker recruit Texas was interested in?  I'd reach out to him again, while they're getting stomped.  It would be nice for him to weigh that option while he's watching Sumlin get pantsed by Washington.  

Pretty sure that’s Joseph Ossai’s brother

7 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

Pretty sure that’s Joseph Ossai’s brother

3 minutes ago, LonghornSean said:

Tony Fields? Transferred from Arizona to West Virginia

My bad, was thinking ASU's Jaydon Williams.  Oh well, Texas got Cook.  Curious if Texas would still take Williams.