Sark after dark COACHING STAFF thread

closetohumping

6 minutes ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

As much as I'm dumbfounded and pissed that Sark would ever think this would fly and that he could pull an end run after he had already been told no unequivocally on Stoops the first time... it's all worth it just for the image of that steaming bucket of dick cheese Mike Stoops going to bed thinking he's going to be a paid position coach again, and he's got his coaching career back on track. You can almost see the shiteating grin on his face. And he starts mouthing off to some third rate Alabama reporter and trolling on Twitter and really feeling his oats. And you just know he was super jacked (coked?) to be at Texas much less where he could exact his revenge on OU and that little shit Lincoln Riley for shitcanning him and showing them what a fucking mistake they made... and then his waking up to the phone call. "Hey buddy, remember when I offered you that job? Sorry, man. Just couldn't make it happen. Have fun licking Saban's taint in Tuscaloosa for minimum wage the next year. Good bye, and good luck."

Didn't he turn down DC at UNT? What a fucking moron.

Sark on Flood: "Kyle has worked with me the last four years, two years in Atlanta and two years at Alabama." -- "I think Kyle has a wealth of knowledge and experience at the offensive line position. He's a tremendous recruiter, and a great developer of talent which clearly we saw a year ago at Alabama."

• Hook 'Em 1