hayden_horn

DACA, immigration reform whatever

stephen miller is an evil man on a mission. no idea why anyone thought he was going to give daca's a path to citizenship 

14 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

stephen miller is an evil man on a mission. no idea why anyone thought he was going to give daca's a path to citizenship 

It is mind boggling. He has had many advantages in life, but he seeks to administer some strange sadistic retribution and, as far as I can tell, it has been that way since he was much younger.

It is mind boggling. He has had many advantages in life, but he seeks to administer some strange sadistic retribution and, as far as I can tell, it has been that way since he was much younger.

Because some people are just evil. Evil is real. It’s not rational, but it’s very real. And it is in power and in control of this country, right now.

On 7/9/2020 at 6:50 PM, HenryJames said:

wE'rE nOt AgAiNsT iMmIgRaTiOn We'Re AgAiNsT ILLEGAL iMmIgRaTiOn

This is from some people that made a documentary on ICE that is supposed to be released on Netflix. The most transparent administration ever is threatening the filmmakers. Shocking, I know.

If you want to remember how America died I highly recommend Immigration Nation on Netflix. Feel horrible series of the year. I don't mean this towards individuals, people we've lost, people who have suffered as a result of this plague and our inability to even kinda stop it, but we as a nation deserve it. We deserve consequences for who we have become.

3 hours ago, HenryJames said:

Wait a minute.  I was led to believe they weren't against immigration for skilled people.  Just illegals.  Have I been lied to?

1 minute ago, Biff Tannen said:

Wait a minute.  I was led to believe they weren't against immigration for skilled people.  Just illegals.  Have I been lied to?

giphy.gif

I mean....it's like they were LYING, and it really IS all about just hating furriners!

mpu

Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion