Euro 2020/2021

shnsajax

51 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

That seriously made me chuckle.

One of my grandfather's was born in Wien an even though he was born towards the end of the Habsburg Empire ethnically he was German, and he always referred to himself as ethnically a German, rather than Austrian. No, he was NOT Hitler as Hitler was not born in Wien.

Yes, but that's a bit anecdotal. Not that I was offended or anything or actually think Lobo is a Nazi - but there are a lot of Dutch and Austrians that would not find that quip funny. Austria still has extremely strict anti-Nazi laws.

28 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Yes, but that's a bit anecdotal. Not that I was offended or anything or actually think Lobo is a Nazi - but there are a lot of Dutch and Austrians that would not find that quip funny. Austria still has extremely strict anti-Nazi laws.

Yeah well the Austrians didn't have any problems with it in 38.

Edited by SimonBolivar
  • Haha 3

Jesus - France is 3.3 to 1 to win right now. Next closest odds are England and Belgium at 1 to 5.5 each. 

That isn't favorites - that is MASSIVE, overwhelming favorites.

And not sure I disagree. Belgium looked good today though. 

56 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Jesus - France is 3.3 to 1 to win right now. Next closest odds are England and Belgium at 1 to 5.5 each. 

I'd take France over Belgium, hands down.

I'm also handing out taro readings later 

2 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

I'd take France over Belgium, hands down.

I'm also handing out taro readings later 

Would you put a hundo on France winning to win 33 bucks?

I might put that on Belgium to get back $550.

(that's how crazy those odds are)

Edited by ztejas

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Would you put a hundo on France winning to win 33 bucks?

I might put that on Belgium to get back $550.

(that's how crazy those odds are)

Man, with Mbappe, Benzema, and Pogba it would be hard to bet against them. However, Belgium does have Lakuku, T  Hazard, and his bro, but France is just so quick and deadly. 

12 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Man, with Mbappe, Benzema, and Pogba it would be hard to bet against them. However, Belgium does have Lakuku, T  Hazard, and his bro, but France is just so quick and deadly. 

They are. And they are my favorites. But 18 times more likely to win than Belgium? I don't know.

Vegas clearly doesn't need my input on the matter. 

• Like 1

Just now, ztejas said:

They are. And they are my favorites. But 18 times more likely to win than Belgium? I don't know.

Vegas clearly doesn't need my input on the matter. 

I agree it's high af, but i just keep going back to those 3 and it's just hard to pick against them. But I do agree with you that it's pretty damn high regardless. 

3 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

behind in the thread.... someone may have already posted..... can someone find a screencap of the macedonian hansen brothers....

The "mmmbop" Hansons or the "okay coach, let's get 'em!" Hansons?  

4 hours ago, ztejas said:

What are the odds for Italy? I think they’re going to take it.

Edited by Macklemore

15 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

thank you. The -330 France odds were bugging me. 

12 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

I’m guessing he saw it on a UK betting site.  Their betting lines always confuse me and I have to go look it up at a vegas site.  Stupid left lane driving weirdos. 

Haha that actually does make much more sense. I promise the ticker I saw had it reversed. That's why I was making such a big deal. I haven't been able to give it a 2nd look or actually think critically about that. 

It wasn't a UK thing it was like all of the odds listed together and they had France listed with the 3 leading - not the 1 - and Belgium and England with the 2 leading instead of the 11.

Edited by ztejas
  • Haha 2

Buddy moved to London a couple months ago and he was pumped for the Euros. He said the Scottish are in and they are fucking crazy, any reason why they like being naked everywhere? They are also putting soap in all the public fountains and then jump in like they are taking a bath. Weird ppl but the atmosphere has to be awesome