Euro 2020/2021

shnsajax

58 minutes ago, Zepol87 said:

Buddy moved to London a couple months ago and he was pumped for the Euros. He said the Scottish are in and they are fucking crazy, any reason why they like being naked everywhere? They are also putting soap in all the public fountains and then jump in like they are taking a bath. Weird ppl but the atmosphere has to be awesome

One of my brother's good friends over in Taiwan is English. He grew up about a mile from Hadrian's Wall.

Bob says, "one one side is civilization, on the other, Scotland".

So naturally, we call him Scottish Bob. He does not like that. 

• Hook 'Em 3

34 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Wiping the blood off of your face before taking a Pen is pretty fucking badass.

30 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Absolute metal 

reminds me of that oklahoma kid with the bloody nose in that bathroom brawl where he and his friend divided up which ass to kick, then he grins, wipes his blood off his nose, smears it on the dude's face, and then proceeds to kick his ass. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

reminds me of that oklahoma kid with the bloody nose in that bathroom brawl where he and his friend divided up which ass to kick, then he grins, wipes his blood off his nose, smears it on the dude's face, and then proceeds to kick his ass. 

I think I remember hearing about this. Was it at a game? I think I saw the clip somewhere, but can't remember where (Maybe the Shag or this site, can't remember)

30 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Hot take: Submarining someone when they are going up for a header should be a red card.

Especially when it is so blatantly obvious.   This wasnt some guy just backing into to someone, the dude looked like a Cornerback lining up a kill shot on a defenseless WR.   !00% targeting  

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

I think I remember hearing about this. Was it at a game? I think I saw the clip somewhere, but can't remember where (Maybe the Shag or this site, can't remember)

Happened a few months ago in a bar restroom. Thread is here somehwere

Just now, Ted Lange said:

Just took a look at the betting lines for Scotland v England.   I assumed the Scots would be a pretty big dog, but not by THIS much

Scotland +900

England -325

Draw +400

For comparison, thats the same odds b/w Hungary and France.   Feel like Hungary beating France would be a much much bigger upset.

51 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Hot take: Submarining someone when they are going up for a header should be a red card.

49 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Fucking seriously 

not at all a hot take. they expect people to do the impossible with their arms and feet. when you throw your body into the legs of a dude jumping, that's easy to not do.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, alincoln said:

This Heineken social distance partying commercial is beginning to piss me off 

33 minutes ago, RamjetFDO said:

The two pussified beta males edging past each other in a hallway like they're radioactive is what does it to me.

24 minutes ago, midtown said:

It's rage inducing

Trigger Reaction GIF by MOODMAN