Other Games Thread

Underdog

Boise' offense is regressing, was a time when they would have absolutely burned a team if they blitzed like Okie State did. Instead, their o line was porous and qb bellow average. Creativeness is down too,, on 3rd and 2 they ran a qb sneak. 

I will always bet against ASU as long as Herm is there, they're good for lots of penalties and stupid decisions/plays. Their offense literally killed 5 minutes at the end of the game. 

I'm not going to say Chip Kelly is terrible or good, Fresno has a team this year and that happened. I think he's good enough for ucla and it must have been a dumpster fire when he took over. Uphill climb against SC, despite them sucking, they still have a brand. 

tOSU Switching D coordinators?  That's umm, well, maybe it'll work out. 

As usual, Bama gets a win and also a lesson, their defense won't allow that to happen again. Most teams get an L and a hard lesson, Bama gets a W. They good. 

11 hours ago, The Ace of Aces said:

Auburn is the most overrated P5 team I can think of. The never win anything worthwhile despite “the promise.”

They won it all in 2010, lost to Jimbo in the 2012 BCS championship game in the last seconds of the game. But yeah, they never accomplish anything. Good point.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Underdog said:

And Chizik was fired, what, 2 or 3 seasons afterwards? 

Yeah I fucked up my dates. The 2nd championship game against FSU was the 2013 season, which was Malzahn's first season, so Chizik was shitcanned two years after the championship. 8-5 and then 3-9 will do that, I guess.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Landomatic said:

Dude…you might really need to get out of your parent’s basement more

What’s the fun in that? And just giving you shit dude. It’s surly after all. I was down to hire Chip back when we got Charlie but whatever. For @Sbbruins sake, hope Chip finds his footing and elevates UCLA to a consistent 9-10 games a season 

6 hours ago, Blotto said:

They won it all in 2010, lost to Jimbo in the 2012 BCS championship game in the last seconds of the game. But yeah, they never accomplish anything. Good point.

AU also had the best season in 2017 and would be a Sugar Bowl away from the natty if we still had real college football. As is, the made for tv sport gave rematches to the two teams AU beat.