NBA 2021-2022

ztejas

I will give credit to the Lakers playing through this instead of letting it be a 40 point loss. They need minutes like this together and it should help them carry some momentum into the next game - although they can't be doing this later in the season. 

Assuming it was LeBron's idea but maybe Vogel thought they needed it.

Edited by ztejas

Which player deserves to be on the 75 list?  All 3 played the same position in the same era. Leader is bolded.

Player A
Games: 1329
Minutes Per: 35.5
Rebounds: 12.3
Blocks: 2.4
Assists: 2.3
FG: 58.2%
FT: 69.8%

Player B
Games: 468
Minutes Per: 28.3
Rebounds: 10.3
Blocks: 2.2
Assists: 3.4
FG: 52.1%
FT: 66.0%

Player C
Games: 959
Minutes Per: 33.5
Rebounds: 10.1
Blocks: 1.5
Assists: 3.1
FG: 51.4%
FT: 76.7%

1 hour ago, Fastbreak said:

Which player deserves to be on the 75 list?  All 3 played the same position in the same era. Leader is bolded.

Player A
Games: 1329
Minutes Per: 35.5
Rebounds: 12.3
Blocks: 2.4
Assists: 2.3
FG: 58.2%
FT: 69.8%

Player B
Games: 468
Minutes Per: 28.3
Rebounds: 10.3
Blocks: 2.2
Assists: 3.4
FG: 52.1%
FT: 66.0%

Player C
Games: 959
Minutes Per: 33.5
Rebounds: 10.1
Blocks: 1.5
Assists: 3.1
FG: 51.4%
FT: 76.7%

Moses, Walton, and Lanier. 

And Walton belongs nowhere near this fucking list either. Probably the second greatest college player ever and a career mangled by injury, but that doesn’t translate into a top 75 career. You don’t get this shit on promise, otherwise Len Bias would be on this list. 

Edited by Kermit

2 hours ago, Kermit said:

Moses, Walton, and Lanier. 

And Walton belongs nowhere near this fucking list either. Probably the second greatest college player ever and a career mangled by injury, but that doesn’t translate into a top 75 career. You don’t get this shit on promise, otherwise Len Bias would be on this list. 

The thing about Walton is that he was league MVP and champion. I kinda think that if you were ever voted the best player in the league and/or were the hands down best player on a championship team, then you are probably one of the best 75 ever. You deserve it, no matter how the rest of your career went. It's why I think it's appropriate to have Westbrook on the list, even though I can't stand watching the guy play. 

Besides that Bill Walton is a national treasure. 

Artis should have gotten in on facial hair alone. 

21 minutes ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

The thing about Walton is that he was league MVP and champion. I kinda think that if you were ever voted the best player in the league and/or were the hands down best player on a championship team, then you are probably one of the best 75 ever. You deserve it, no matter how the rest of your career went. It's why I think it's appropriate to have Westbrook on the list, even though I can't stand watching the guy play. 

Besides that Bill Walton is a national treasure. 

Artis should have gotten in on facial hair alone. 

What about Derrick Rose? Not that he deserves to be on the list ahead of anyone.