I’m drinking at Lavaca St Bar downtown

immamac

Gotta give that place and Halcyon credit, through Covid and the insane property values they've endured with all that development around them...they're both going strong.  I watched the Michigan Rose Bowl there, will always have a special place in my heart for that alone.  If y'all are still there at 5:00p, I'll come by and buy a round.  

If you get a chance at a halftime break or something, walk one block west to that Ford Motors activation at Republic Square.  Not ever gonna be in the market for a Bronco Sport, but that off-road obstacle course they setup over there with the towers looming over it is kinda cool looking.  Plus the models showing off the vehicles are saucy to moderately saucy.  

Just now, 40acredropout said:

Some of y’all gotta get down there.  Barkeep gonna be unimpressed when nobody shows up after for hearing about how many friends from the website he runs are stopping by. 

Like she hasn't heard that story before.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Deej said:

Immamac, you know a bye week means everyone was going to go to Home Depot to buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, if they had enough time.

This week's budget diverted from the gallons of anal lube courtesy of <trigger warning>

Spoiler

Indian Territory.