Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

Anti-vaxxers already lining up against covid vaccines.    My sister who is one says there are leaked documents showing how they plan to inject babies as soon as they are born. 
Saw a good one about how Bill Gates invented computer viruses so he could sell us antivirus software just like he's behind Covid so he can sell us a Covid vaccine. That was shared by my new SIL who is married to my conspiracy theorist brother.

Saw a good one about how Bill Gates invented computer viruses so he could sell us antivirus software just like he's behind Covid so he can sell us a Covid vaccine. That was shared by my new SIL who is married to my conspiracy theorist brother.

My wife was telling me about a friend that was saying this shit.

Told her to mention to this her, that it’s obviously Bill Gates, remember he had a ted talk about this exact thing a year ago or so

5 minutes ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

He/she must be a pharmacist. It clearly states on the label "BULK CONTAINER - NOT FOR HOUSEHOLD USE"

And of course Wockhardt is based out of India.

He posted this to say the left bottle is fake and counterfeit and the right is the real deal.

2 minutes ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:
8 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:
He posted this to say the left bottle is fake and counterfeit and the right is the real deal.

Makes sense as the legit version is dosed in baby bottles on the street. Never understood that, is it because the bottles have measurement gradients in them?

Yep that is my understanding. The baby bottles are used for easy measurements.

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

I love the mildly anti-Chinese font and pronunciation of the product name.  This stuff tastes rock hard, you say?  

Not that I have a problem with it, because fuck China, but you do realize that the anti-Chinese sentiment is in your brain, and you’re projecting?

Guest Lobo
1 minute ago, GotThatFire said:

Not that I have a problem with it, because fuck China, but you do realize that the anti-Chinese sentiment is in your brain, and you’re projecting?

Dude, it was a lame attempt at humor because of the font and the way you could mispronounce that product name.  While  My anti-China sentiment is about average with the U.S.,,  It hasn't quite reached the level as some of our other posters who blame China for everything.