Goo Punch

The LOST binge thread- discussion which includes the spoiler function

i just read your last few posts.  i'm glad you got through season 3.  the first few episodes of season 3 were not my favorite either.  there was a lot of complaining on the old hornfans boards about them.  the end of season 3 was fantastic, in my opinion, and is well worth the ride.

4 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

i just read your last few posts.  i'm glad you got through season 3.  the first few episodes of season 3 were not my favorite either.  there was a lot of complaining on the old hornfans boards about them.  the end of season 3 was fantastic, in my opinion, and is well worth the ride.

end of season 3 through The Constant is amazing TV.

In season 2 of another rewatch. This show is just so good. I just realized that the orientation film for the Pearl station never mentions anything about the swan station or the button. It was just good writing and great editing with characters looking off to the side at the monitors showing the swan that the heavy implication was that the button was fake which setup a great fake out at the end of the season. 

Also, Mr. Eko is the bomb.

Edited by Pasken