Awful horrible bad shit is happening in the USA right now, if you are afraid of your fucking feelings getting hurt this isn't the website for you. ×
Patricio Swayze

The all encompassing mid century modern appreciation thread

4 minutes ago, troph said:

Man your design knowledge impresses!

Basically learned all that crap just trying to figure out where the hell that table/chair set fit in in the grand scheme of things.

So since I got laid off, I guess this is as good a time as any to get rid of some things I am not using.

I was told these chairs are the real deal Herman Miller chairs, but I am not sure how to authenticate them. I was also told they could be worth $400 a piece, but again, I am not sure if that is right.

If anyone is interested in them, please message me and I can send more photos. These were rescued from an abandoned YMCA not far from a famous mid century modern neighborhood (maybe some connection?).

c73gl6cR_o.jpeg

On 5/19/2020 at 9:36 AM, Don Johnson said:

Just discovered this thread and it reminded by of Frank Broyles house that was for sale a couple of years ago, designed by E. Fay Jones.

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/721-N-Canterbury-Rd_Fayetteville_AR_72701_M70712-82476#photo26

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Damn, that's a shit load of brown...