Surly Bowl Pick Em

blacklab

I do this every year thinking it will give me a reason to stay interested through bowl season.  Of course, every year I'm completely out of the running about half way through.  I'll probably go ahead and do it again though because obviously i don't learn from my mistakes.

What the hell.  $25 sent to bob at tanmutt.com

2 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I do this every year thinking it will give me a reason to stay interested through bowl season.  Of course, every year I'm completely out of the running about half way through.  I'll probably go ahead and do it again though because obviously i don't learn from my mistakes.

What the hell.  $25 sent to bob at tanmutt.com

That's the spirit! 

On 12/4/2018 at 2:35 PM, blacklab said:

It's that time of year again

You can play for free or for $25.

If playing for money paypal $25 to bob at tanmutt.com. Be sure to include your surly username in the information.

Then click on the link below to join the group

http://fantasy.espn.com/college-bowl-mania/2018/en/group?ex_cid=bowlmania2016_email&groupID=213038&groupp=aG9va2Vt&inviteuser=ezhEMjQ3NjNDLTVCRDMtNEQwQi04Mzc0LTdBMTJDOEQyQzk1Qn0%3D&invitesource=email

Group: Surly Horns
Password: hookem

If you're playing for money make your team name $25 {your username} so for example mine will be $25 blacklab.

Thanks and good luck!

Forgot to put my username on the paypal - coming from Jamie 

Sorry about that

9 hours ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

Hey BlackLab.  Let me know if you didn't get mine.  It was sent on Dec 4th by my wife through her acct. "UTSelena something or other".  I told her to put my username (knoxtnhorn) somewhere on the transfer, but you know how that goes.

got it

• Like 1

USF and Toledo didn't play as well as the predictions, but they were rated close and I had them low on confidence points. Memphis really screwed me. They were damn near a lock and lost by 3.

asnip1.png

Looks like Troy is gonna upset Buffalo unless a miracle happens in the next 3:00.

Edited by RPM

top 10:

Group Results

RANK ENTRY, OWNER PPR TOTAL PCT
1 572 236 96.1
2 581 234 95.8
3 562 226 94.4
4 536 225 94.2
5 596 221 93.0
6 578 218 92.1
7 569 217 91.8
8 562 215 91.3