Texas vs Providence- Friday, 8pm on ESPN2

Goo Punch

2 minutes ago, perfectchaos007 said:

Why no Roach tonight?

supposedly he's sick but i wouldn't be surprised if shaka was playing mind games with him. wouldn't be the first time he's done that with a player at Texas. And yes, I know specifics, and no, I obviously can't share them. But it is a fact that Shaka has played mind games with his players at Texas. 

Edited by Goo Punch
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cashcar said:

It doesn’t help when Shaka continues to start Sims and DO. Both are major liabilities on offense. DO has no business being on a P5 team.

Was he good when he first came to Texas? I feel like he was good when he first came to Texas. Maybe I'm misremembering.

2 minutes ago, CHEF RIBS W/ THE HAMM YALL said:

Was he good when he first came to Texas? I feel like he was good when he first came to Texas. Maybe I'm misremembering.

The fact that Shaka talked him up as our best player while he was sitting out a year tells you a lot.  Then when he started playing and couldn’t make bunnies or make a move to bucket without charging or losing the ball, you thought WTF was Shaka looking at?

6 minutes ago, CHEF RIBS W/ THE HAMM YALL said:

He’s had moments but for the most part he’s been a liability on the court.  

For the record “P5” only matters in football because the playoff committee.  

Edited by SDG