AeroHorn

Tesla

On 11/25/2019 at 2:26 PM, Cajun said:

Does a Hybrid Accord count as a BroBozer?

asking for a friend.

You assume a lot.

Do don't drive a Prius like me?

Fucking poser, stay out of Austin. (Says the guy that lives in a holler in TN)

On the downside he deer don't hear me coming and look at me like an alien when I sneak up on them on the road.

56 minutes ago, BurntEyes said:

Do don't drive a Prius like me?

Fucking poser, stay out of Austin. (Says the guy that lives in a holler in TN)

On the downside he deer don't hear me coming and look at me like an alien when I sneak up on them on the road.

Looks like I’ve got my next hunting vehicle chosen.

Thanks!!!

- the all granite dashboard seems unsafe in a crash. Do you really want your head smashed on that?

- where are the air vents?

- is the headlight legal, not too bright? I get blinded by extreme lights (f you guys) - particularly on BMW/Mercedes which seem to be stock lights.

- is the bed always covered? Where is the lid stored when open?

- is there a sound system?

Apparently Elon drives like a suburban mom forced to drive their husbands F-250.

While it initially seems like Musk ran a red light leaving Nobu, a closer look at Google Street View shows this particular exit of the parking lot doesn’t have its own light. But Street View also shows that the sign Musk hit is there to tell Nobu patrons they can only make a right turn out of the parking lot. Musk went left, clipping the sign and crossing in front of cars that had just received a green light.

15 hours ago, Blotto said:

Apparently Elon drives like a suburban mom forced to drive their husbands F-250.

This fucking guy. I sweater gawd it's like if Tommy Boy studied engineering for 7 years and used his family fortune to build rockets and cars and shit.