OU Recruiting 2020: Everybody Hurts Sometimes

texifornia

3 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Those stats look a lot like Troy omiere 

Yeah, the 40 is underwhelming.  The shuttle faster than Mookie Cooper seems a little suspect??

Brian Darby stats...    (*Verified Results)

FORTY    4.74*  SECONDS          02/25/18

SHUTTLE    4.26*   SECONDS.     02/25/18

VERTICAL    30.70*  INCHES.       02/25/18

WEIGHT   192.0 LBS. (unverified)

HEIGHT    5' 11.5"  ( unverified)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mookie Cooper stats...    All Verified Results

FORTY   4.49  THE OPENING REGIONAL 04/22/18

SHUTTLE 4.37 SECS OPENING REGIONAL 4/14/19

VERTICAL 35.70"  OPENING REGIONAL 04/14/19 

WEIGHT 193.0 LBS  OPENING REGIONAL 4/14/19

HEIGHT  5' 8.5" OPENING REGIONAL 04/14/19

45 minutes ago, Bodacious Bevo said:

In the McGowan reddit thread there was some discussion about who OU's remaining silents were. People seem to think 2 of the 5 were McGowan and Major Burns, who then committed to LSU. That leaves 3 remaining. They think one of them is a defensive player, maybe Antonio Doyle.

As long as it isn't Washington

29 minutes ago, KYHorn said:

Well I for one think it's important that we make clear that the rumors about Lincoln Riley supporting Al-Qaeda, MS-13, and Nickleback are probably not true.

It's worse. He supports Art Briles. Everyone knows that men with sunshine navel tats are, to a man, rapists or at the very least rape sympathizers.  

Edited by SydneyCarton

14 minutes ago, Longhornfrenzy said:

Evidently he had some sort of out patient procedure on his back this morning. That's what he posted yesterday.

Pretty sure after the recent Boren incident, anyone media who want access to OU and its programs must have their spines removed.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I’d love to hear how they are trying to stop a kid from OVing to Texas or anywhere. 

Hey I know we’ve said that we need you, but if you visit there we will pull your offer. 

Mack Brown says that works

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

Are the 247 boards super into Jase? Because surly seems extremely Team Bijan.

Reveal hidden contents

It's not like Jase sucks or anything. He's really good in traffic, runs through contact better than Robinson (or Evans, for that matter), but he just doesn't seem to be quite the same fit as Bijan. In this offense, you need even your workhorse back to be a swiss army knife. Jase probably could be, but Bijan already is.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

Are the 247 boards super into Jase? Because surly seems extremely Team Bijan.

Reveal hidden contents

247 posters are potatoes so who knows. I’d be happy with Jase as our RB1 but I definitely prefer Bijan. He’s more dynamic and a better receiver, which is big in unlocking the full potential of Herman’s offense. Plus, Aledo has the same issue as Katy RB’s. High workload and dominant OL makes it tough to know exactly how good (or god awful in Porter’s case) the RB is.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

It's not like Jase sucks or anything. He's really good in traffic, runs through contact better than Robinson (or Evans, for that matter), but he just doesn't seem to be quite the same fit as Bijan. In this offense, you need even your workhorse back to be a swiss army knife. Jase probably could be, but Bijan already is.

Jase is also a really damn good receiver for the position. They’re both studs, though I’d take Bijan narrowly if I had to choose. 

I’ll go ahead and take Bijan, Jase, Wheaton, and Cy Fair kid, plz 

I have family on the Cy Fair staff. It would be a bit of surprise to me if Texas really becomes a player for LJ Johnson, but that might just be because we haven’t been in the conversation for the last 4-5 prospects theyve sent to high level D1 schools. The staff is definitely pro aTm.

Drumm was on RJ Young's youtube channel a couple weeks ago all giddy about Texas recruiting "falling apart" and all the big issues with the program because of the Bru McCoy saga.  I hope Jase does flip and Bijan commits here as well just to hear all the whining about having won 5 straight CCG's yet Texas gets two 5* RBs who will only avg 5 carries a game because of FB Ehlinger.

14 hours ago, Fud said:

Jase is also a really damn good receiver for the position. They’re both studs, though I’d take Bijan narrowly if I had to choose. 

I’ll go ahead and take Bijan, Jase, Wheaton, and Cy Fair kid, plz 

Bijan has an extra gear and is much quicker to the hole. Jase is a bit more of a banger, which often translates to not being super explosive at the college level. To me, Jase projects more to a Ced Benson type with Bijan being more of a Jamaal Charles type. 

Just now, BigHorn'13 said:

SoonerManiac25 seems like a snitchy little bitch.  

Maybe someone should ask SoonerManiac what he is doing on a Texas board. Maybe SoonerManiac needs to conserve his data plan on his monthly cell phone and find a nice cozy meth den to lie low and watch this all play out.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

Bijan has an extra gear and is much quicker to the hole. Jase is a bit more of a banger, which often translates to not being super explosive at the college level. To me, Jase projects more to a Ced Benson type with Bijan being more of a Jamaal Charles type. 

I’m not sure if Bijan has an extra gear, it’s difficult to tell against his competition. He’s probably a little quicker around the corner, through the hole, and better at making a guy miss in a phone booth. 

I don’t get why the fuck people love to use Jamaal in comparisons. Unless Bijan is as fast as Achane, there’s no reason to use one of the fastest running backs of all time in a comparison with a RB who’s probably a 4.5 guy. 

• Like 2