mdmost

If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

2 hours ago, threesheets said:

Giggle.  That's very Dallas of you. 

You ever been to a Ticket event? You're hanging with some seriously select company my man.

I guess that means you go to ticket events?  the lowest common denominator of listeners attend those things.  the majority of us brilliant bastards are content to listen over the air.  the hosts know this, too.  that’s why gordo always treats callers like shit. 

I've been to a few over the years, yes.  It's been a long time though.  My favorite moment was watching some dude in a Cowboys jersey asking Johnny "Showtime" Barnes for his autograph.

1 minute ago, MAUFRAIS said:

I went when they were at ABGB. It was an odd experience.

yeah that was an impromptu thing; I considered going but ended up passing.  but shit like ticketstock just looks like an unbelievable beating.  that video of george singing old town road could be used as a form of torture during interrogations. 

4 hours ago, threesheets said:

Giggle.  That's very Dallas of you. 

You ever been to a Ticket event? You're hanging with some seriously select company my man.

I've been to one. Dale Hansen did a remote from a Centennial grand opening near Texas Stadium and I was the manager. He was a complete dick and didn't want to talk to anyone. Feel better?

That would be a fair point if I wasn't speaking to something that directly affects (and is super important to) the Ticket and what it might look like in the future.  I went out of my way to take Ben & Skin talk offline.   

Does BaD still do Homer Call of the Week? Since moving to Pennsylvania I quit listening to the little ticket and it’s about the only thing I miss.

Note: it’s been YEARS since I listened but Greggo as shitty a human as he is was the heart of Hardline and Corby was always unlistenable. 

6 minutes ago, The Ace of Aces said:

Does BaD still do Homer Call of the Week? Since moving to Pennsylvania I quit listening to the little ticket and it’s about the only thing I miss.

Note: it’s been YEARS since I listened but Greggo as shitty a human as he is was the heart of Hardline and Corby was always unlistenable. 

Yep. I think it's Wednesday (or Thursday) at 1.

12 hours ago, The Ace of Aces said:

great news for you: bobanddan.com/homer-calls/

Norm with ridiculous football takes as usual. So now the Cowboys don't have enough talent like we thought they did. Nevermind the talent they have was good enough to make that run to the divisional round last year. But this year it's only good enough for .500. Nothing to do with the coaching

there is no bigger bloviating windbag in terrestrial radio than robert sturm.  let’s hear you talk more about the cowboys’ loss instead of getting the 130 news.