The Guitar Pron Thread

Celery Man

Just now, ohchaucer said:

I think we all - you included - know the answer to this silly, silly question.

I know I know but I’m trying to just fill a guitar void instead of ponying up and buying that goldtop. Going to play through p90s for the first time tomorrow so that will probably do it

1 hour ago, Bogeywon said:

I know I know but I’m trying to just fill a guitar void instead of ponying up and buying that goldtop. Going to play through p90s for the first time tomorrow so that will probably do it

Not having a goldtop is a void.

19 minutes ago, Bogeywon said:

this gave me anxiety

(repost)Collings 'aged' finish....it's ok but prefer original goldtop finishes, guess I'm not much of a relic guy. This guitar has the throwback humbuckers and they are  badass...thing is a player on par with the Les Paul R6.

45618311272_d960b919e2_z.jpgCity Limits Aged Goldtop  

Edited by noharleyyet
  • Like 1

This track from the "blues" thread made me think, "who do I think of when I think P-90s?".  The most obvious new player is Gary Clark Jr.  But these are the guys who really made me interested in getting an R6 with P-90s:

The solo here is one of the most funky Hubert Sumlin riffs ever, not to mention the main riff: 

And of course, the man himself:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Deej said:

We're all counting on you. 

3 hours ago, Deej said:

bored over it GIF

1 hour ago, noharleyyet said:

Related image

Only had time to walk in and walk out. My work phone and email were blowing up. So I’ll have to go back. Sorry for the delayed response. I am disappointment 

On 3/1/2019 at 3:26 PM, hullabelew said:

I bought this Tele in Vintage White and it arrived Tuesday. I played it last night for the first time through a Princeton Reverb and I really like it so far. Playability-wise, it's probably a close second behind my Strat. Sound-wise, it can get real chunky and thick. I can't wait to play it through some pedals this weekend. I'm enjoying it so far. Even played it a little this morning before work.

The finish is impeccable. It's a beautiful guitar. I ordered it from Sweetwater last Friday and it arrived Tuesday. Couldn't be happier at the moment. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Jograves said:

I bought this Tele in Vintage White and it arrived Tuesday. I played it last night for the first time through a Princeton Reverb and I really like it so far. Playability-wise, it's probably a close second behind my Strat. Sound-wise, it can get real chunky and thick. I can't wait to play it through some pedals this weekend. I'm enjoying it so far. Even played it a little this morning before work.

The finish is impeccable. It's a beautiful guitar. I ordered it from Sweetwater last Friday and it arrived Tuesday. Couldn't be happier at the moment. 

Outstanding.....  Photos of our new guitar?  

1 hour ago, Jograves said:

...had me at Vintage White. 

• Like 1