Texas Recruiting Notes 2020

1 hour ago, Scholz said:

I like this scenario.  Mom is on our side allegedly (probably due to UT's higher quality education or maybe she likes the coaching staff better who knows).  Maybe she and Grammy can tag team him at that dinner and send him our way.  If his mind truly isn't made up yet that is.  Keep hope alive!

Live look at Grammy

spacer.png

• Haha 3

On 4/9/2019 at 8:35 AM, Landomatic said:

csb/

I was dropping my kid off at school this morning and Dorbah walked in front of my car.  He looked at me...I threw him a hook em and gave him a "you know what's up" nod.  He smiled big, gave me a chin nod of acknowledgment and kept walking.  Pretty sure that meant something.

Pretty sure this was all me.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

You saw Good Perspective. I saw a pile of horse shit...   I know what you do, you fucking fire the POS guy recruiting him and replace him with someone who can actually fucking RELAY THE TRUTH AND SALESPITCH TO THE KID EFFECTIVELY....  His commentary on Whittington (recruiting) shows complete ignorance..... I'm so, so fucking sick of 9.95ers telling us to exercise patience and fucking take it easy. 

giphy.gif

Edited by LTtxfan

3 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Majors tweeted a smiley face at Umanmielen. Broughton noticed and tweeted one in reply to that tweet back to Majors.

How can you hate Twitter and follow recruiting?

i read the meltdowns and innuendos on here.

so broughton is fucking around since he's aggy bound, or that's my assumption based on the doom and gloom shit i've been reading on here for the last month.

12 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Majors tweeted a smiley face at Umanmielen. Broughton noticed and tweeted one in reply to that tweet back to Majors.

How can you hate Twitter and follow recruiting?

Twitter is the devil’s anus.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

I know people aren’t gonna get overly excited, in part because Dorbah’s been in the (not money) bag for so long and in part because Surly gonna Surly, but Dorbah is an elite edge rusher and we’ve struggled to land guys like him many years. 

His biggest hurdle will be gaining weight and holding up in the run game to the level Ossai does, but I think he can easily get to 240-245 and from there, it will all be effort and technique for him. Dorbah is so freakishly explosive and flexible. He can bend the edge better than anyone on the roster currently and could easily become a double digit sack guy for multiple years on this team.  

He looked damn good at the Opening Dallas.  

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/video/prince-dorbah-the-opening-dallas-highlights/

Made Brockermeyer look bad on a couple of reps.

1 minute ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

There was a new hush and an rt yesterday. Are we down to 1 outstanding for CTJ or is there another one out there for Lindberg?

The hush that accompanied Jackson's commitment is the only outstanding one.

The hush from the pool party was Dobrah, the hush from yesterday was McRee.

Fuck that, I'm excited.  I'll be really excited when CTJ makes his known as well.

It is a shame that the North Shore RB and WR won't pull their heads from their asses.  HS football will mean jackshit to them once they reach college.

Sure hope they don't regret their decisions like AD did.  

3 minutes ago, Fondren & Main said:

Fuck that, I'm excited.  I'll be really excited when CTJ makes his known as well.

It is a shame that the North Shore RB and WR won't pull their heads from their asses.  HS football will mean jackshit to them once they reach college.

Sure hope they don't regret their decisions like AD did.  

I'm not sure AD really regretted his decision or not but as much as I was pissed that he chose ou, I understood why.. Mack took beatings with his best team every season going into that game. Sure Tom has been beaten by MD twice, along with okie light..however none of those or the loses to ou were beatdowns like AD witnessed.