Louisiana Tech @ Texas 7 PM 8/31 on LHN

Machinator

Ehlinger looks a bit off. And with no real running game due to injury that’s gonna be an issue about an actual good defense. Lots to work on.
Hope a lot of it is just keeping it simple. 
Duh. Sam has only run a couple times when he needed to. In a real tough game his running would be featured much more in order to keep the defense guessing. Today it's only last resort - on purpose.

Weird position.   We still need reps across the board but at this point i start making sure everyone is healthy.    That should be Sam's and RB1 and 2's last snap at least.  And several on the line.   I have zero problem with a boring ho hum finish to this game.   Season starts next week.

9 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

look, I'm going to be honest with you here... all you're doing is confirming my previously-held belief that you've got some kind of brain damage

i'm just giving you a chance to prove me wrong here by saying something like, "man i'm just jokin'"

That song fucking sucks and is only for drunk sorority chicks. It has no place at a football game

maybe they play that pussy music at aggy, but it shouldnt be what we kick off the 2nd half to. I can think of thousands of better songs off the top of my head. Its college footballs equivalent of the wave, and its embarrassing

• Fuck You 2

Just now, GreenspointTexas said:

That song fucking sucks and is only for drunk sorority chicks. It has no place at a football game

maybe they play that pussy music at aggy, but it shouldnt be what we kick off the 2nd half to. I can think of thousands of better songs off the top of my head. Its college footballs equivalent of the wave, and its embarrassing

OK, you just retook the lead for "worst poster."

watch this video and learn, young grasshopper

3 minutes ago, ztejas said:

What in the motherfuck are you talking about?

Just being extra critical vs an inferior team. Ehlinger doesn’t look bad, just saying he’s missed some throws we’ll need him to make against real competition. He can make them thankfully . That’s all I meant.

They aren’t losing a week 1 game, we all can celebrate that. 

Just now, The Ace of Aces said:

Just being extra critical vs an inferior team. Ehlinger doesn’t look bad, just saying he’s missed some throws we’ll need him to make against real competition. He can make them thankfully . That’s all I meant.

They aren’t losing a week 1 game, we all can celebrate that. 

Fuck off

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

spacer.png

• Like 1

Just now, Horny04 said:

I'm most concerned about this defense. They're getting yards. Had chances to score more than just the missed field goals, there was that wide open over throw earlier. They could have 13 at least at this point.

Is La Tech better than Georgia Southern?

Yes. They didn’t want to be here.

Just now, Horny04 said:

I'm most concerned about this defense. They're getting yards. Had chances to score more than just the missed field goals, there was that wide open over throw earlier. They could have 13 at least at this point.

Zero points.

4 turnovers (two on downs)

I'll take it.

3 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

What percentage of your posts are bitching/whining about one thing or another?  90%?

1 minute ago, Horny04 said:

Is this a serious question, buddy?

Yes.   I’ve peaked in on the LSU game  and GS is weak sauce.   

La Tech dropped 21 last year on a very good LSU defense, so there's that

• immamac unfeatured and unpinned this topic