Big Noon?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Take on the Big Noon show

• Blows goats
    • Best thing about it is its only an hour long
    • Fuck Gameday

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I guess there's a riff between Big Noon set and Longhorn City Limits since 10-11 is when the headliner would play right behind their set?  No confirmation on location of broadcast but one rumbling has a spot similar to Gameday setup near LBJ Fountain.  And Heisman House, or some versioin of it, is supposed to be over by Winship for Ricky's 25th anniversary.  And sponsors and C3 have contractual deference for that spot by the tailgate tents.  Certainly would explain why it's taking so long to announce everything for what should be a very busy morning on campus.

2 hours ago, YGIFS said:

I guess there's a riff between Big Noon set and Longhorn City Limits since 10-11 is when the headliner would play right behind their set?  No confirmation on location of broadcast but one rumbling has a spot similar to Gameday setup near LBJ Fountain.  And Heisman House, or some versioin of it, is supposed to be over by Winship for Ricky's 25th anniversary.  And sponsors and C3 have contractual deference for that spot by the tailgate tents.  Certainly would explain why it's taking so long to announce everything for what should be a very busy morning on campus.

Winship Circle for Big Noon 

IMG_1991.thumb.png.10d7502ddd604debef90f1bb8ed09e52.png

Edited by Js1
  • Hook 'Em 1

Cool, cool.  Be a good 2'fer with the kids, walk 'em by that and then see the band/team march in immediately after.  

I guess we will see who is playing LCL in a few minutes then.  If it's Pat Green again for some reason, I am on the record for saying I'm gonna stab a mother-fucker.  

Holy shit Big & Rich and Cowboy Troy have a new song for Big Noon Kickoff. That is a game changer. I’m no longer switching between the 2 shows now. Big Noon now is the clear winner. Not having Coming to your City as the opener on GameDay has really sucked. 

Edited by Macklemore
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, nycHorn said:

Between the cross eyes, the coke bottle glasses, the lisp and the appearance of having no teeth, some fox exec must have shit when they realized they hired Chris Fallica for an on air role.

Stealing away the bear and big and rich is the path to ratings dominance good sir

• Hook 'Em 1