I haz hates for Notre Damns.

Domedriver

You'll really hate em if you visit South Bend, and meet all the fans who are without a doubt the most polite I've ever encountered.

20 page hand outs of things to do for visiting fans online, and given out by alumni docents everywhere.

ND students and grads in Golf carts roaming the campus giving you a lift to that bar all the way across campus.

Random ND tailgaters inviting you in for a beer and a brat.

Traffic cops asking you if you're having a good time, and telling you all the really interesting places to visit while you're here in SB.

Random docents all over the campus giving directions, answering questions, striking up conversations with the godless visiting fans.

All the campus buildings open with tours of the really cool/architecturally interesting ones.

Mother fucking assholes !!!  Making it hard to hate 'em!!

Edited by Onboard 2.0
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

You'll really hate em if you visit South Bend, and meet all the fans who are without a doubt the most polite I've ever encountered.

20 page hand outs of things to do for visiting fans onlineand given out by alumni docents everywhere.

ND students and grads in Golf carts roaming the campus giving you a lift to that bar all the way across campus.

Random ND tailgaters inviting you in for a beer and brat.

Traffic cops asking you if you're having a good time, and telling you all the really interesting places to visit while you're here in SB.

random docents all over the campus giving directions, answering questions, striking  up conversations with the godless visiting fans.

All the campus buildings open with tours of the really cool/architecturally interesting  ones.

Those fans must not travel. The official uniform of the visiting ND fan appears to be douchebag. At least the ones I’ve encountered in Miami, Phoenix, Orlando, and Tallahassee.

49 minutes ago, TxEx84 said:

Hatred started early as I attended Catholic schools surrounded by ND fans.  Attended 1970 (epic!) and 1971 (disaster) Cotton Bowls.  And then when in high school, the foobar 1978 Cotton Bowl.  Hatred runs deep.

Went to school with a ND kicker. Dude was a total douche. The kind of arrogant guy you just want to punch in the face or at least laugh at after every ND loss.

Lots of ND alumni colleagues. Not a negative interaction with one of them ever. One even pulls primarily for Texas. What's odd are the folks (not ND, just in general) whose kids end up going to A&M. The parents seem to drink the maroon KoolAid and lose all cognitive powers relating to football and hayseed reform schools-turned SEC in-state powers, all while remaining otherwise apparently generally competent at life.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

20 page hand outs of things to do for visiting fans onlineand given out by alumni docents everywhere.

Random ND tailgaters inviting you in for a beer and brat.

random docents all over the campus giving directions, answering questions, striking  up conversations with the godless visiting fans.

All the campus buildings open with tours of the really cool/architecturally interesting  ones.

I will say Texas visiting fans in 2015 were super cool, right up there at the top with Nebraska, Utah, and service academy visitors.  Georgia fans were actually really cool in 2017 too, but messy as hell.  There was a metric fuck ton of beer cans and broken bottles littered around the campus that Saturday.  Met a lot of Georgia fans that were interested in seeing all the game day traditions and sights though.

Edited by ulukinatme