LSU fans bitch about DBU shirts - buncha whiney cunts edition

Ghost of Shag

3 hours ago, jiffyjohnson said:

Has the LSU game happened yet? Manufacturing disrespect is quoting a guy out of context and not addressing the compliments to his opponent.

Wearing DBU shirts the week before you play DBU when you havent had a 1st round DB drafted since 2013 is attention seeking behavior. Its not even a diss if it only draws speculation and confusion as to why Texas would try and claim it in the first place. 

Fuck off UDB 

• Like 1

LSU claiming to be DBU in a conference that sucks at passing is like Tyrion Lannister claiming to be Limbo King.  It's not exactly a level playing field.

Also, your program has been completely irrelevant for most of its existence.  

And you smell like corndogs, Boone's Strawberry Hill, and welfare.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jiffyjohnson said:

Sorry old timer, I dont give a shit about games that didnt happen while I wasnt alive and admittedly the 90s were awful for LSU fans. So ya., in my view relevancy matters. You know who else it matters to? Recruits, and NFL scouts. 

what the fuck?  and you guys are arguing with this dipshit?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Drunk in Malibu said:

You don’t know what a “coonass” is, do you.  

I knew Aggies were dumb, but I thought more of Texas until now. 

A person of Cajun ethnicity. I have a relative who is a parish judge. Claims he and his whole family are coonasses, like it's a badge of honor.

Edited by Deej
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Drunk in Malibu said:

You don’t know what a “coonass” is, do you.  

I knew Aggies were dumb, but I thought more of Texas until now. 

I don't think your school outranks Texas in a single academic metric or department of learning, so take heart, we're way fucking smarter than you and the data supports it thoroughly.

Edited by closetojumping
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, Deej said:

A person of Cajun ethnicity. I have a relative who is a parish judge. Claims he and his whole family are coonasses, like it's a badge of honor.

Close.   RCAs are a fairly small percentage of the LSU fan base.  Using that term as a shorthand is woeful.  

On the other hand, when we talk about steers and queers . . . .

• Fuck You 18

Just now, Drunk in Malibu said:

By the way, this board is awful.   Y’all should come over to the Rant once your able to walk, which should be a week or two from Saturday.  

Guy who says other people misuse terms doesn't know the difference between you're and your.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Drunk in Malibu said:

Close.   RCAs are a fairly small percentage of the LSU fan base.  Using that term as a shorthand is woeful.  

On the other hand, when we talk about steers and queers . . . .

But you still have more than any other major university.

I will occasionally go to other team's boards and see what they have to say. At no point do I feel the need to sign up and comment. It's a special kind of stupid that does that and then gets all butthurt when they get offended that their schtick doesn't go over well. But you have to be a special kind of stupid to graduate from most SEC schools.

• Like 5