LSU fans bitch about DBU shirts - buncha whiney cunts edition

Ghost of Shag

2 minutes ago, jiffyjohnson said:

Well Sam fuckin lost so not enough times. Would you like me to show you the loss?

i sure as fuck noticed the DBU shirts being worn last game. I along with the rest of the CFB world thought it was pretty cute. 

And here we go with the manufacturing disrespect bullshit.  

It's odd they didn't wear them for the LSU game, huh?  Don't you think if they wanted to send a message, that would have been the time to do it?

7 minutes ago, jiffyjohnson said:

Well Sam fuckin lost so not enough times. Would you like me to show you the loss?

i sure as fuck noticed the DBU shirts being worn last game. I along with the rest of the CFB world thought it was pretty cute. 

this reeks of aggy posing as lsufan.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Ghost of Shag said:

And here we go with the manufacturing disrespect bullshit.  

It's odd they didn't wear them for the LSU game, huh?  Don't you think if they wanted to send a message, that would have been the time to do it?

Has the LSU game happened yet? Manufacturing disrespect is quoting a guy out of context and not addressing the compliments to his opponent.

Wearing DBU shirts the week before you play DBU when you havent had a 1st round DB drafted since 2013 is attention seeking behavior. Its not even a diss if it only draws speculation and confusion as to why Texas would try and claim it in the first place. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 43

1 minute ago, jiffyjohnson said:

Has the LSU game happened yet? Manufacturing disrespect is quoting a guy out of context and not addressing the compliments to his opponent.

Wearing DBU shirts the week before you play DBU when you havent had a 1st round DB drafted since 2013 is attention seeking behavior. Its not even a diss if it only draws speculation and confusion as to why Texas would try and claim it in the first place. 

If you read the public statements by the Texas players, they are explanatory of the shirts and respectful of the LSU players. If LSU feels disrespected by what it reads other people saying or by pictures of our players, it likely represents the quality of the data processing competencies they are acquiring through their LSU education.

• Like 5

Are you mad that they wear Texas shirts too? They wear Texas shirts because we're Texas and they wear DBU shirts because we're DBU. Fuck out outta here trying to claim it when our historical and current DBs blow yours out of the water and it's been a thing at our program for almost 20 years now. You barely even need DBs in that wack ass 1960s offense conference.

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

The dbu argument is the same as the baseball argument with LSU. Recent sustained numbers vs historically good with ebbs and flows. 

They wont acknowledge either as debatable because they really want to be right. 

It's like some catty bitch throwing a fit because a hotter girl wore the same outfit as her to the party.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ShowMeALoss said:

Georgia fans and players were disrespectful and they got their shit pushed in. 

Just now, BradInATX said:
11 minutes ago, jiffyjohnson said:

Are you mad that they wear Texas shirts too? They wear Texas shirts because we're Texas and they wear DBU shirts because we're DBU. Fuck out outta here trying to claim it when our historical and current DBs blow yours out of the water. 

somebody tell junior here that LSU has had 7 DBs drafted in the past 6 years with two projected 1st rounders this year, the No. 1 DB in last years recruiting class starting in this years secondary, with the No. 1 DB committed in this years upcoming class. Im not calling you a liar, but the recruits, the NFL scouts, and the numbers do. 

• Fuck You 6

1 minute ago, jiffyjohnson said:

somebody tell junior here that LSU has had 7 DBs drafted in the past 6 years with two projected 1st rounders this year, the No. 1 DB in last years recruiting class starting in this years secondary, with the No. 1 DB committed in this years upcoming class. Im not calling you a liar, but the recruits, the NFL scouts, and the numbers do. 

See, completely ignore the 70s, 80’s, 90’s because that historical data doesn’t line up with their view. 

We’ve been light at all positions the past decade, but that doesn’t negate the previous 40-50 years. 

And CUMULATIVELY, we have a valid claim even though you have had a much better last 10 years. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

See, completely ignore the 70s, 80’s, 90’s because that historical data doesn’t line up with their view. 

We’ve been light at all positions the past decade, but that doesn’t negate the previous 40-50 years. 

And CUMULATIVELY, we have a valid claim even though you have had a much better last 10 years. 

They don’t know what cumulatively means

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

We played DBU back in April.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Sorry old timer, I dont give a shit about games that didnt happen while I wasnt alive and admittedly the 90s were awful for LSU fans. So ya., in my view relevancy matters. You know who else it matters to? Recruits, and NFL scouts. 

• Fuck You 22

The NFL doesnt give a shit where you were drafted...they care about if you can play

This is starts plus other stats from 2006 to after 2016

Add up starts/awards for peterson/Mathieu plus newer drafted guys

We will add our starts/awards/drafts for earl,vaccaro,diggs, hill ,boyd, phillips and elliote6c06137e1635e12660cb8ec45bc72d2.jpg
  • Like 7

3 minutes ago, jiffyjohnson said:

Sorry old timer, I dont give a shit about games that didnt happen while I wasnt alive and admittedly the 90s were awful for LSU fans. So ya., in my view relevancy matters. You know who else it matters to? Recruits, and NFL scouts.  because it doesn't support my position.

FIFY

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Bone3421 said:

13 minutes ago, Bone3421 said:

The NFL doesnt give a shit where you were drafted...they care about if you can play

This is starts plus other stats from 2006 to after 2016

Add up starts/awards for peterson/Mathieu plus newer drafted guys

We will add our starts/awards/drafts for earl,vaccaro,diggs, hill ,boyd, phillips and elliote6c06137e1635e12660cb8ec45bc72d2.jpg

So your contention is that NFL scouts dont give a shit if theres continuity in a coaching staff that churns out NFL caliber DBs year in, year out? Corey Raymond being the DB coach here 10 years doesnt give NFL scouts an added sense that if a DB comes from LSU hes gonna know what the fuck hes doing?

LSU has 12 DBs on active NFL rosters. 

Can one of you tell me how many Texas DBs are currently playing in the NFL? Or does that not matter cause of the 70s, 80s, and 90s?

Edited by jiffyjohnson
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 17

23 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I dont know, when I think of LSU dbs I think of Claiborne and honey badger. Both have bounced around the league and been suspended a bunch. I guess the best LSU db is Peterson. Stinks he plays on such a shit team.

Longhorns I think of Earl Thomas and Quandre Diggs.

More recently it's Vaccaro, Desean, and Hill. 

Maybe LSU and Texas both put out good DBs. 

Who cares it's a fuckin' shirt.

• Like 5

So your contention is that NFL scouts dont give a shit if theres continuity in a coaching staff that churns out NFL caliber DBs year in, year out? Corey Raymond being the DB coach here 10 years doesnt give NFL scouts an added sense that if a DB comes from LSU hes gonna know what the fuck hes doing?
Can one of you tell me how many Texas DBs are currently playing in the NFL? Or does that not matter cause of the 70s, 80s, and 90s?
Moving the goalposts now huh...we have 7 and none of them are on the practice squad like a few of the lsu guys

Your original statement was bragging about top draft picks...that dont mean shit as undrafted free agents can be stars
Or guys might not have been drafted high but they start and thats what matters

7 minutes ago, jiffyjohnson said:

1. Adams

2. Mathieu

3. Reid

4. Williams

5. Toliver

6. Jackson

7. White

8. Peterson

?????

TEXAS

1. Elliot

2. Thomas

3. Phillips

4. Vaccaro

5. Boyd

6. Diggs

Just now, Bone3421 said:

Moving the goalposts now huh...we have 7 and none of them are on the practice squad like a few of the lsu guys

hell buddy im trying to help yall out. youre welcome to include your practice squad guys. i dont give a shit if they start or make it to the pro bowl or any of that. if you made a roster, you achieved your dreams for you and your family ya know? 

6 minutes ago, stork642 said:

Same thing he has most certainly done in his own professional/personal life.  Burn it to the ground.   

^spacer.png

• Fuck You 6

6 minutes ago, Zavala said:

1. Adams

2. Mathieu

3. Reid

4. Williams

5. Toliver

6. Jackson

7. White

8. Peterson

?????

TEXAS

1. Elliot

2. Thomas

3. Phillips

4. Vaccaro

5. Boyd

6. Diggs

Holton Hill is probably taking a bong hit as we speak, but he's also on a roster. He's just not allowed to play for the next half season.

1 hour ago, jiffyjohnson said:

I remember when I first started watching college football too.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bone3421 said:

Lol...so y'all dbu know because of practice squad

We dont put out practice squad players...we put out starters

Adams

Mathieu

Peterson

Tre White

Greedy Williams 

Eric Reid

^starters off the top of my head. probably missed one or two. LSU puts out starters AND practice guys.

Come to DBU, theyll put you in the NFL. 

Go to Texas, youll get drafted if youre a starter.

which one sounds better?

• Fuck You 9

• immamac changed the title to LSU fans bitch about DBU shirts - buncha whiney cunts edition
13 minutes ago, jiffyjohnson said:

Adams

Mathieu

Peterson

Tre White

Greedy Williams 

Eric Reid

^starters off the top of my head. probably missed one or two. LSU puts out starters AND practice guys.

Come to DBU, theyll put you in the NFL. 

Go to Texas, youll get drafted if youre a starter.

which one sounds better?

Not going to college in one of the shittiest cities in the country.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, jiffyjohnson said:

LMAO... congrats on your 10 year success.  When you have 50+ years of ongoing success, you can then claim DBU.  Until then, shut fuck up and sit your ass in the back because you're sounding like aggy.  This is what separates blue blood programs like Texas from programs that have one good decade and suck shit through a straw the rest of the time.  You're in the same fucking class as Florida, Georgia, Aggy, Miami.  When you can sustain decades of success maybe you can sit at the table with Texas, ohio state, usc, bama, Michigan, ou, Notre Dame.  

• Like 6

45 minutes ago, jiffyjohnson said:

See what you don’t seem to be able to grasp is that DBU stands for Defensive Back University. It doesn’t stand for Defensive Back Decade or Defensive Back Recency Bias.  The word is “University.” As in....all of it. For all time.

The reason you can’t use that in your argument is because if you do, it becomes obvious that we are DBU. So you move the goal post to “since I’ve been alive.”

But what about the guy who is twice your age? Why doesn’t he get to use the time since he’s been alive? Oh, but he does. 

You don’t get to set the parameters because you’re you.

The parameters have been set by history, and you’re has been found wanting. In every single way but gumbo.

• Like 6

35 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

"Relevancy matters". Does it really, now?

"Oh, no no no, this matters. Like, I mean, bro, like it relevancy matters, that's how much it matters!" - Right. You meant recency, dumbfuck. I'd give you the benefit of the doubt, but in reading the last 3 pages and watching you torture proper grammar and punctuation until both concepts went tits up right here on this thread, I can't help believe that you really are too stupid to understand the word choice you made. 

Watching you also just kick data and logic in the nuts until they passed out as well proves that you're as ignorant as you are stupid. That's a given for any LSU fan or grad I've ever met, so I can't really say I'm surprised. 

746048143-Were-the-Millers-No-Ragrets.gi

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jiffyjohnson said:

Sorry old timer, I dont give a shit about games that didnt happen while I wasnt alive and admittedly the 90s were awful for LSU fans. So ya., in my view relevancy matters. You know who else it matters to? Recruits, and NFL scouts. 

I can 100% guarantee that you would care a lot about it if it supported your position.  

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Ghost of Shag said:

See what you don’t seem to be able to grasp is that DBU stands for Defensive Back University. It doesn’t stand for Defensive Back Decade or Defensive Back Recency Bias.  The word is “University.” As in....all of it. For all time.

The reason you can’t use that in your argument is because if you do, it becomes obvious that we are DBU. So you move the goal post to “since I’ve been alive.”

But what about the guy who is twice your age? Why doesn’t he get to use the time since he’s been alive? Oh, but he does. 

You don’t get to set the parameters because you’re you.

The parameters have been set by history, and you’re has been found wanting. In every single way but gumbo.

Does anyone else remember the way aggy talked about the H2H series during the mid to late 1990s? 

Am I the only one having flashbacks here?

• Like 1

Does anyone else remember the way aggy talked about the H2H series during the mid to late 1990s? 
Am I the only one having flashbacks here?
No, you're correct. Those fucks like to talk about tradition except the tradition of getting their asses handed to them regularly by us for decades.
  • Like 2

43 minutes ago, RollLeft said:

So in your mind the team with the most DB's on active NFL rosters is what makes LSU DBU?  Yes or no?    

Technically, they only have 7 active compared to our 6.

*8 and 7 if Peterson and Hill are considered active.

I assume he gets to 12 by counting waived players as active (John Battle).  Which is basically bragging that 4 LSU DBs have been cut in preseason.

1 hour ago, Bone3421 said:

Your original statement was bragging about top draft picks...that dont mean shit as undrafted free agents can be stars
Or guys might not have been drafted high but they start and thats what matters

Don't you know it is the SEC they take credit for victories in the spring game.

1 hour ago, victory88 said:

LMAO... congrats on your 10 year success.  When you have 50+ years of ongoing success, you can then claim DBU.  Until then, shut fuck up and sit your ass in the back because you're sounding like aggy.  This is what separates blue blood programs like Texas from programs that have one good decade and suck shit through a straw the rest of the time.  You're in the same fucking class as Florida, Georgia, Aggy, Miami.  When you can sustain decades of success maybe you can sit at the table with Texas, ohio state, usc, bama, Michigan, ou, Notre Dame.  

aggy can only dream of being in the same tier as UF, Georgia, Miami, and LSU, but your point remains

Edited by Bevo14
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, jiffyjohnson said:

I forgot to mention that LSU fans might be the biggest cunts in college football. There is zero chance I would go to that shithole, chemical refinery on the river they call a campus for the game next year and be surrounded by thousands of people like this walking, talking piece of human fecal matter.