LSU fans bitch about DBU shirts - buncha whiney cunts edition

Ghost of Shag

4 hours ago, jiffyjohnson said:

Has the LSU game happened yet? Manufacturing disrespect is quoting a guy out of context and not addressing the compliments to his opponent.

Wearing DBU shirts the week before you play DBU when you havent had a 1st round DB drafted since 2013 is attention seeking behavior. Its not even a diss if it only draws speculation and confusion as to why Texas would try and claim it in the first place. 

We didn't. The DBs here have had this going for years and years.

3 minutes ago, USNALonghorn said:

Don’t these pathetic pieces of shit have anything better to do than to make accounts on another team’s message board? This is a terrible look for their fan base.

If you're going to do it, at least do it well. These guys sound like they are posting from the computer lab at their junior high school    

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, The Golden Hat said:

If you're going to do it, at least do it well. These guys sound like they are posting from the computer lab at their junior high school    

Junior high's in Louisiana don't have computer labs. Not sure their universities do, either.

Edited by Deej
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Magus Ossis said:

I’ll be glad when half time rolls around and these LSU interlopers without three meaningful or humorous ideas between them vanish into the ether from whence they came. Vancouver or wherever spent SEC lug nuts hang

Like those uncultureds have ever been to a city as great as Vancouver

The rant is a beating. It’s full of aggy and every other post by the Georgia inbreds is still about how their team wasn’t interested in playing in the Sugar Bowl. It’s pretty pathetic, and will be twice as pathetic next week when they are joined by the inbred connasses (fuck you, you’re all inbred coonasses to me) whining about how they really weren’t interested in playing some unimportant OOC game.

• Like 2

Highly entertaining. Idiots getting offended by our guys claiming DBU like they’ve done for twenty something years, acting like it’s a slight to those who have been claiming if for less than half that time. And those years being the only time in their existence that it could even be arguable. Where do they think their guys got the name from? It’s like Aggy claiming 12th man, when it’s been shown to have been used by other teams long before.

Hey, dipshits. We don’t even care. It’s something our DBs have said for as long as I can remember. It’s been in every DB recruiting tweet since twitter was a thing. It has nothing to do with you. If you’re offended by this, you’re clearly dealing with some sort of inferiority complex. Go ask Bama for a hug.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

See, completely ignore the 70s, 80’s, 90’s because that historical data doesn’t line up with their view. 

We’ve been light at all positions the past decade, but that doesn’t negate the previous 40-50 years. 

And CUMULATIVELY, we have a valid claim even though you have had a much better last 10 years. 

Cowboys aren’t America’s Team anymore because the Pats have dominated the last 15 years

9 hours ago, Deej said:

I will occasionally go to other team's boards and see what they have to say. At no point do I feel the need to sign up and comment. It's a special kind of stupid that does that and then gets all butthurt when they get offended that their schtick doesn't go over well. But you have to be a special kind of stupid to graduate from most SEC schools.

The more those SEC mouth-breathers show their asses, the more thankful I am they took aggy in.  Perfect fucking match and good riddance. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Bone3421 said:

The NFL doesnt give a shit where you were drafted...they care about if you can play

This is starts plus other stats from 2006 to after 2016

Add up starts/awards for peterson/Mathieu plus newer drafted guys

We will add our starts/awards/drafts for earl,vaccaro,diggs, hill ,boyd, phillips and elliote6c06137e1635e12660cb8ec45bc72d2.jpg

Wow, I would have thought that the Buckeyes would be higher. Thanks for the  chart

23 minutes ago, Steamboat1874 said:

And by the way is there any more food overrated than Cajun?

Fuck that shit. Bunch of crap thrown in a pot with some tomato base...?

Give me Tex Mex and brisket all day before I eat that shit.

Easy now. There are plenty of things about Louisiana that you can make fun of, but the food isn't one of them. (I'm excluding muskrat and anything that would generally be considered roadkill.)

1 minute ago, Texasrocks said:

Easy now. There are plenty of things about Louisiana that you can make fun of, but the food isn't one of them. (I'm excluding muskrat and anything that would generally be considered roadkill.)

Vacation - yes. Living there - no.

https://www.foodnetwork.com/videos/shrimp-and-alligator-cheesecake-0147963

14 minutes ago, Texasrocks said:

Not making fun of it....I just find it overrated.

Sure I have some that I have enjoyed but nothing I really rave about like it is the greatest food anywhere.

1 hour ago, Quagmire said:

That dumbfuck gonna come back and argue that there’s only been 5 US presidents since history didn’t matter before he was born ?

Using pro sports to support his ncaa argument was strange to me.  That said using his logic Jordan and the bulls or Magic and the Lakers or Bird and the Celtics all are too old, don't count.   Golden State warriors are the GOAT because last ten years duh.  

I came here for one, to talk about the game. Two for a mutual aggy hate. 

So I will say it looks like a lot of our online fans want to make up manufactured "disrespect" over these shirts. Nothing about these shirts are disrespectful. It doesnt matter if you're trying to justify it by saying LSU is more considered DBU right now. It doesnt mean Texas cant acknowledge themselves as a DBU too out of pride for their school. 

I am glad it seems to have got our players fired up though. It feels like a cocky LSU plays better and it makes the build up more fun for the game. 

1 hour ago, ShadyTiger4TX said:

I came here for one, to talk about the game. Two for a mutual aggy hate. 

So I will say it looks like a lot of our online fans want to make up manufactured "disrespect" over these shirts. Nothing about these shirts are disrespectful. It doesnt matter if you're trying to justify it by saying LSU is more considered DBU right now. It doesnt mean Texas cant acknowledge themselves as a DBU too out of pride for their school. 

I am glad it seems to have got our players fired up though. It feels like a cocky LSU plays better and it makes the build up more fun for the game. 

Hmmm...  I’m suspicious but go on...

• Like 2

20 hours ago, jiffyjohnson said:

man you two fanbases really need to get back together. you still talk about each other so much. hop over to SECrant and peruse the Aggies there. Its always sips this, sips that. the fuck is a sip anyway?

Impostor aggy always gives himself away. Entertaining AF every time.

Edited by wood

12 hours ago, SquishMitten said:

Highly entertaining. Idiots getting offended by our guys claiming DBU like they’ve done for twenty something years, acting like it’s a slight to those who have been claiming if for less than half that time. And those years being the only time in their existence that it could even be arguable. Where do they think their guys got the name from? It’s like Aggy claiming 12th man, when it’s been shown to have been used by other teams long before.

Hey, dipshits. We don’t even care. It’s something our DBs have said for as long as I can remember. It’s been in every DB recruiting tweet since twitter was a thing. It has nothing to do with you. If you’re offended by this, you’re clearly dealing with some sort of inferiority complex. Go ask Bama for a hug.

This is what I was thinking. Wasn't "DBU" coined in reference to Texas DB success?

3 hours ago, Doc Reeves said:

Idk, Cajun food is a lot like Japanese food for me. Some of it is life-changing, amazing and delicious, while also some of it is the most foul tasting biomass on Earth that make you question the entire order of their society.

Cajun seasoning, yes. What they choose to put it on? Hell naw.

4 hours ago, Texasrocks said:

My friend said he was at a meeting with a coworker from Louisiana.  They asked him what the weirdest thing he ever ate was.  He said, "Probably eagle."

They said "that's crazy" and asked him what eagle tasted like.

He said, "Like owl."