About those LSU 'heat' cramps free timeouts

clapclapclap

24 minutes ago, TigerFan4538 said:

I did play football. I think I could have played better than Texas' DB's too with proper hydration and A/C. 

Again, this makes your fanbase on here look truly dumb. They were in shape and hydrated. You cut the A/C off in 100 degree heat. We cramped because of it. Your fans booed even though your own players didn't have to deal with cheating bullshit. 

There is a direct cause and effect relationship here. Yet you still want to act like these injuries were faked. I don't understand how a fanbase could collectively be so mentally inept. 

Please state how many offensive players cramps and how many defensive players cramped?

Also please state how 15 minutes not spent in AC caused them to cramp an hour and a half later while outside and also not in AC. 

3 minutes ago, TigerFan4538 said:

I think we're just going in circles now but, I'll explain it to you one more time, old man. 

This little dance is a bit fun, huh?

So, once again, we'll try and help you out here.

LSU had legitimate injuries. UT cutting off the A/C exacerbated those injuries during the 2nd half. You cheated your way to a loss. 

If there were legitimate injuries, the high school tactics ArmyBrat referred to, only serve to exacerbate the problem of believing the real injuries.

But please keep crying about how a high school team dunked on your sad excuse for a football program. 

Nobody's crying on our side, or called LSU a high school team. Brat said the Tiggers used a high school tactic.

And conversely, the so-called "sad excuse of a football program" took your mighty SECSECSEC team to the wire while leaving 10-13 points off the board.

50 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

That is the same locker room the UT teams used for decades.... before air conditioning was invented.

It was rebuilt as a precursor to the NEZ Expansion.

For those that still don't get it.  It's not a split-system.  You can't just turn off the upstairs condenser and  still have AC downstairs like at your house.  You would have to disable the AHUs servicing the entire north zone, sabotage the chilled water pipes entering the stadium, or shutdown a portion of the 100k-ton chiller system spread across campus. Someone would notice.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Brain Hanger said:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

68 and 66 the biggest POSs on the field?

Not really sure what’s moving your needle here.  In the top play our guy got beat and then he held your guy.  Pretty run of the mill penalty, and it got called.  In the bottom play I see our guy shove your guy in a pile.  What’s the problem there?  Maybe this isn’t the game for you. 

1 hour ago, White Tiger said:

So ogre had to call LaTech to find out in advance that he wasn't going to have A/C so he would know to bring fans.

Does ogre call the prior week's opponent for all of his this-week opponents to determine if his defensive unit is going to need fans to alleviate a 13 players cramping when his offense doesn't cramp at all?

8 minutes ago, JBJ said:

For those that still don't get it.  It's not a split-system.  You can't just turn off the upstairs condenser and  still have AC downstairs like at your house.  You would have to disable the AHUs servicing the entire north zone, sabotage the chilled water pipes entering the stadium, or shutdown a portion of the 100k-ton chiller system spread across campus. Someone would notice.

but but but.... ogre called latech and they told him he would need fans!  he knew in advance he would need to do this after traveling back in time 36 hours after the game was over.

notice how there is no discussion about no a/c all afternoon in the lead up to the game?

"the evil horns turned off the a/c at halftime, exactly precisely the last time we were in the locker room before 13 of our defensive players flopped like basking nutria"

again, the lack of situational awareness can't be measured with current technology.

12 minutes ago, JBJ said:

So, the coach is lying?

15 minutes ago, Longhorn Fever said:

This little dance is a bit fun, huh?

So, once again, we'll try and help you out here.

If there were legitimate injuries, the high school tactics ArmyBrat referred to, only serve to exacerbate the problem of believing the real injuries.

Nobody's crying on our side, or called LSU a high school team. Brat said the Tiggers used a high school tactic.

And conversely, the so-called "sad excuse of a football program" took your mighty SECSECSEC team to the wire while leaving 10-13 points off the board.

Correct. Real men don’t need to fake an injury just like soccer players do.

troll doesn’t understand that, or is just being obtuse. 

18 minutes ago, JBJ said:

Challenge to nutria-shaggers or BAWs or whatever they call themselves.

Why haven't we seen a single picture from inside the LSU locker room at DKR with FANS running???

It's been 6 hours since you floated this bullshit.  Where's the fucking pics assholes?

Hey Stiglitz, errand boy, go get us the fucking pics.

Not only do they cheat with fake cramps.  Now they lie to coverup the cheating.  This lie still doesn’t explain why only their defense was so dehydrated.   Guys...you cheated.  Own it.   Also, what’s the big deal.  Do they even have working A/Cs in Louisiana?

Edited by stork642

46 minutes ago, TigerFan4538 said:

Ok. Since I've ruffled so many feathers here, I'll leave y'all to circle jerk about your fake injury fantasy. Maybe y'all can imagine what the game would've been like if Keontay Ingram caught a 2 yard TD pass too. 

OR maybe y'all can talk about what the game would've been like if LSU didn't have THREE different receivers go over 100+yards against "DBU."

Just some thoughts. Good luck in the Big 12! I'm sure it'll be about as tough as the Mountain West. 

Yeah, we only had two receivers go for over 100 yards on your "DBU".

Even dumbass Booger McFarland was smart enough to say that neither team needs to  chirping "DBU" right now.

But, hey, keep fuckin' that chicken I suppose.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, BigVegasHorn26 said:

On what planet where LSU wins by a TD while UT left an easy 7-10 points on the field is getting their shit pushed in?   

I never knew how many gaping pussies existed in LSU’s fan base until they all started showing up here.  Which probably should tell me y’all are just a bunch of shit head aggies trolling.  

I’ve been saying LSU fans/team is trash. If it was up to me I’d never play them again tbh. Between the the scorned Chassion kid, the doxxing, bush league cramping tactics, I’d say fuck them and keep it moving. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, A’Dam Psycho said:

I’ve been saying LSU fans/team is trash. If it was up to me I’d never play them again tbh. Between the the scorned Chassion kid, the doxxing, bush league cramping tactics, I’d say fuck them and keep it moving. 

And the lying after the game. 

They've built up enough negative football karma for 10 years in a week. I bet Collie Station Mechanical beats em. 

Edited by Zavala

3 minutes ago, Zavala said:

Funny how quick the narrative is now TEXAS ISNT CLASSY CUZ MUH A/C when the entire lead up and game was full of Texas players being classy and LSU turds acting like fucking idiots. 

Can't wait to watch Florida shit on these guys.

Honestly I think Florida and Bama are gonna go balls deep. Not crazy about their defense and they won’t be going against 8 new players on defense but we’ll see.

• Like 1

Man, I just follow a couple of accounts on Twitter, mostly about longhorn football. I don’t know how some of y’all wade through all the trolls, snowflakes and trash there.

LSU has definitely made the list of trashy fans, football and university (well, always knew they were a subpar university).

Fuck ‘em.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Zavala said:

And the lying after the game. 

They've built up enough negative football karma for 10 years in a week. I bet Collie Station Mechanical beats em. 

never in a bazillion years did i think it was even possible for a school to piss us off to the point that we would actually pull for aggy to beat them.  i'm not there yet.

but it's on the table.

1 minute ago, Deej said:

Fully expect a Kurt Bowels article in the Statesman this week calling Texas out on this fake news.

It's pretty funny, wouldn't you save some type of evidence if you were going to make this type of claim? Nah, just rely on the big band of dummies on the internet to write fake news stories about it.

It's already been "CONFIRMED" by the same guy who made up the story.

https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/sports/lsu/article_4c7ccdf0-d32d-11e9-b2cc-e3343db78599.html/

Ed Orgeron confirms LSU did not have A/C in visitor's locker room during Texas game

Q. Can you talk about any hydration problem you had Saturday? Rumors were running around that there was no air conditioning in the dressing room. Can you set stuff straight?
ED ORGERON: First of all, I called Louisiana Tech, and they told us about it. So we did some things in the dressing room that were better. It wasn't great, but it was better. At least we had air in there. They didn't have air. We had some blowers in there. I don't think that caused as much as going out there and having to play 93 plays on defense. I think that had a lot to do with it.

His transcript literally says he knew about it and was prepared to take that into account.

1 hour ago, TigerFan4538 said:

Ok. Since I've ruffled so many feathers here, I'll leave y'all to circle jerk about your fake injury fantasy. Maybe y'all can imagine what the game would've been like if Keontay Ingram caught a 2 yard TD pass too. 

OR maybe y'all can talk about what the game would've been like if LSU didn't have THREE different receivers go over 100+yards against "DBU."

Just some thoughts. Good luck in the Big 12! I'm sure it'll be about as tough as the Mountain West. 

Onward!  To make death threats to children in our football team’s honor!

3 minutes ago, Patricio Swayze said:

Man, I just follow a couple of accounts on Twitter, mostly about longhorn football. I don’t know how some of y’all wade through all the trolls, snowflakes and trash there.

LSU has definitely made the list of trashy fans, football and university (well, always knew they were a subpar university).

Fuck ‘em.

Twitter is pure cancer man

• Like 2

9 hours ago, NotEricPrydz said:

Texas scored on every possession a “fake injury” occurred.   Most times by Sam throwing at the back up player that was brought in.  

What was the defense’s excuse for allowing LSU to score every single time they got the ball back... being too fresh from all the time outs?

Several times I witnessed fans continue to boo as LSU players were being assisted back to their locker room.   Texas should be better than this.  

Here, boo this you swamp assed Cajun cocksucker....🖕

Edited by SHOOTER12
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, A’Dam Psycho said:

Q. Can you talk about any hydration problem you had Saturday? Rumors were running around that there was no air conditioning in the dressing room. Can you set stuff straight?
ED ORGERON: First of all, I called Louisiana Tech, and they told us about it. So we did some things in the dressing room that were better. It wasn't great, but it was better. At least we had air in there. They didn't have air. We had some blowers in there. I don't think that caused as much as going out there and having to play 93 plays on defense. I think that had a lot to do with it.

His transcript literally says he knew about it and was prepared to take that into account.

How did he know to call LaTech in advance to find out that he wasn't going to have A/C before he got to the stadium to find out he didn't have A/C even though he did have A/C but decided to not say anything about it to anyone until called out for the diving?

We should just run our own fake news campaign.

"LSU PLAYERS RAPE TEXAS POM IN POST-GAME BACHINALIAN FRENZY".

2 hours ago, Brain Hanger said:

I said earlier in the thread that I thought DT Shelvin going down might've been fake

But you're a goddamn fool if you think the coaches were telling the best players on defense --- Grant Delpit, Rashard Lawrence (didn't return), Michael Divinity, Kristian Fulton, Glen Logan (didn't return) -- to fake an injury and leave the field for multiple plays.  Additionally, several of those guys went to the locker room to get IVs... something you obviously do if you're just faking cramps.  

2 went to the locker room. 

And you are a goddamn fool if you don’t understand that faking injuries during a no huddle offense is To ENABLE PLAYER SUBSTITUTION and a stoppage of play.   Your point about a player sitting out a play is complete and utter nonsense. 

• Like 2