Below Deck

RPM

5 minutes ago, Deej said:

This used to be the best version on Below Deck. 

Yeah, it's not been very good this season. Looks like somebody finally tries to make something happen with the big-titted klutz on the boat, and might commit a #MeToo violation (if that's possible on a BD series). I might've mentioned it before for Glen has the absolute worst iWatch band that I've ever seen.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Texzilla58 said:

Glen really doesn’t give a fuck about anything as long as he’s under full sail. He loves that keeling, with shit flying all over the place.

You would think the drawers and cabinets would have latches. I imagine they do, but the production team probably has them leave them unlatched for effect. 

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, UTPhil2006 said:

I still have no idea how they parked that boat without breaking anything. Every overhead shot showed basically no room

I thought that they’d at least burst a bumper. It’s amazing to me is how the boats are parked in the marinas during the Monaco Gran Prix. 

IMG_1342.webp

Edited by TonyTexas
  • Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, The Ace of Aces said:

Have caught up. Gary is now absolutely insufferable now and Colin seems like he's following on his heels. I have a feeling Daisy is over the entire show too and this is her last season. 

I could definitely see that. 

9 hours ago, UTPhil2006 said:

I still have no idea how they parked that boat without breaking anything. Every overhead shot showed basically no room

The smaller boat at the far right end of the dock was in at an angle and fucked everybody up. It's stern was a couple meters or so out of place. Stern lines have a bit of give, but I'm sure everyone had to slack off once he was in.

Have caught up. Gary is now absolutely insufferable now and Colin seems like he's following on his heels. I have a feeling Daisy is over the entire show too and this is her last season. 

This boat needs a year in drydock before it sinks burning up in the Med. it appears to be a wreck.

The franchise has become a mess. Asshole clients with outrageous demands and enough luggage the boat looks like the Time Bandit loaded with crab pots. Insert manufactured drama. Insert stupid event theme party. And focus on the chef and dealing with outrageous dietary demands yet creating incredible meals. Rinse repeat.

So wife and I can’t believe folks go on these vacations, especially on a sailing yacht, and dress up in formal wear, suits,
ties, fancy dresses, etc. who does that?

11 hours ago, Texzilla58 said:

This boat needs a year in drydock before it sinks burning up in the Med. it appears to be a wreck.

LOL, a bad intercooler and turbo and she's ready to sink, huh? You might want to stay off things that float.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Deej said:

Maybe they installed latches on the drawers and cabinets, too.

It already has them. Either the stews are shit and forget to set them or it's just something production likes to show to spice things up. I can understand the chef getting pissed if all the prep gets dumped on the floor, but galleys are designed for underway use. Where were the shelf rails and non-skid?

7 minutes ago, NoName said:

I've seen former cast say that production doesn't let them use them or unlocks then.

I've heard this too -- production likes seeing shit fly all over the place when the boat heels dramatically.

• Hook 'Em 1

11 hours ago, NoName said:

My understanding is that banging Gary happened during the offseason.

2 hours ago, Texzilla58 said:

Then Colin should know that, right? I recall on the reunion that Gary and Daisy were on separate cams on the zoom and then Gary was in her room. I forgot about that but my wife reminded me.

Yes and yes.  Gary is being an idiot by getting upset.  

4 hours ago, Texzilla58 said:

While she isn’t the hottest girl on the boat maybe she has hidden attributes like a snapper or loves the backdoor.

Admit it, you'd just like to close your eyes and hear Chris O'Dowd's voice in your ear.

3 hours ago, Deej said:

Gary and Daisy need to move on. They've overstayed their welcome and have turned the best series in the franchise to shit. 

And they're dragging down Collin in the process. As my wife said last night, it appears Collin has faults too. That these are the three most important people on the boat after Glenn is pretty amazing.

Edited by C-Man

Yeah, but Colin just seemed to be disappointed Gary lied to him more than he did that Daisy didn't say anything. 

He hit the nail on the head when he said, and I'm paraphrasing, "My heart tells me to roll with it, but my head says get far away from this."

Run, Colin, run.

Edited by Deej