MNF: Browns @ Jets

spystud13

32 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

I guess y’all don’t remember Boomer Esiason on MNF. It was terrible. 

I came to this thread solely to ask who this b-squad broadcast team is?  other than booger, who are these guys?  normal guys sick?  this is an unbelievable joke.  I mean, this is goddamn monday night football.  who the fuck are these fucking cunts?

4 minutes ago, futureman said:

I came to this thread solely to ask who this b-squad broadcast team is?  other than booger, who are these guys?  normal guys sick?  this is an unbelievable joke.  I mean, this is goddamn monday night football.  who the fuck are these fucking cunts?

Tessitore is the "Texas is back, folks" announcer.

1 hour ago, El Diablo said:

At least his name was always Boomer and he didn't just become Boomer, like Berman did. 

33 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

He was Boomer long before Berm was Boomer. That was the point. 

Oh, ok.  I thought you said it was always Boomer. Anyways, you missed a chance to point out his real name is Norman Julius...which is pretty funny.  

5 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Oh, ok.  I thought you said it was always Boomer. Anyways, you missed a chance to point out his real name is Norman Julius...which is pretty funny.  

Yeah, Esiason's mama call him Boomer, I'ma call him Boomer. Berman's mama call him shithead, I'ma call HIM shithead. There's only one Boomer in foosball and it's Norman Julius. Berman wanted to be the T-Bone. 

16 minutes ago, Machinator said:

After overcoming his paralysis, Luke Falk completed 20 of 25 passes, had zero interceptions, and had a 99.7 QBR. 

My guess is that Siemian won’t play for the Jets again. 

Falk is used to throwing on nearly every down with the defense pinning their ears back and coming at him. Now that the game has slowed a bit and he’ll get first team snaps, he’ll be much better than Siemian was ever going to be. 

36 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

After overcoming his paralysis, Luke Falk completed 20 of 25 passes, had zero interceptions, and had a 99.7 QBR. 

My guess is that Siemian won’t play for the Jets again. 

Falk is used to throwing on nearly every down with the defense pinning their ears back and coming at him. Now that the game has slowed a bit and he’ll get first team snaps, he’ll be much better than Siemian was ever going to be. 

Falk can throw, I remember him at Wazzu well , like mentioned get him first team reps and he will be better than Siemian was ever going to be