Cowboys @ Saints: Week 4

Vic Mackey

2 minutes ago, Drew said:

I wasn’t wrong last week and this is week is PROOF. Out of all all the 1st and 2nd down runs only 1 has netted a nice pair I’ve gain. How do you think they keep getting in 2nd and 3rd and 9.

Dallas rolled up 235 yards on the ground last week, a lot of it on big first-down runs. The play-action pass was also effective, although Moore didn't go to it as often as we assumed he would.

And Dallas has only had two possessions. Stop being so dramatic.

4 minutes ago, Drew said:

I wasn’t wrong last week and this is week is PROOF. Out of all all the 1st and 2nd down runs only 1 has netted a nice pair I’ve gain. How do you think they keep getting in 2nd and 3rd and 9.

Open your fucking eyes. It’s a modern NFL. You do not run on first down unless they are absolutely begging you to do it. The saint are keying in on it and then dropping 8 on later downs when it’s 3rd and long.

Cmon man, I know you’re smarter than this.

It’s only Week-4, Drew.  Pace yourself. 

Dallas rolled up 235 yards on the ground last week, a lot of it on big first-down runs. The play-action pass was also effective, although Moore didn't go to it as often as we assumed he would.
And Dallas has only had two possessions. Stop being so dramatic.

Yes once they got a big lead. How did they get that big lead? By the passing game.

If you can’t see, in this game alone, why running on first down is not a good idea, then you’re freaking blind.

Run when it’s advantageous too. Not on first down when they’re obviously keying on it.

When you got the lead and are trying to salt the game? Sure.

If you can’t see, in this game alone, why running on first down is not a good idea, then you’re freaking blind.

Run when it’s advantageous too. Not on first down when they’re obviously keying on it.

You are approaching a unique level of stupid by choosing to die on this hill.

Then you should stop saying anything to me.

Because you damned sure ARE a level of stupid after ANOTHER series proved my point AGIAN!

You started crying on the first possession. Again, if Moore doesn't call play-action on first down at all, then you'll have a point.

But he did last week, and I imagine he will this week. Stop being Greenspoint and crying doom the moment something doesn't go your way. It's sad.

You started crying on the first possession. Again, if Moore doesn't call play-action on first down at all, then you'll have a point.
But he did last week, and I imagine he will this week. Stop being Greenspoint and crying doom the moment something doesn't go your way. It's sad.

Now you’ve gone and done something stupid.

Not one of my post even implied “doomed”. I said I don’t like it. It’s not a good indicator of success.

But here you go pretending shit to backtrack and make your stupid stance work.

Just fucking ignore me if you can’t admit you’re wrong. Because in this particular case I’m not wrong. All 3 drives ended partially because of an early down run getting very little yardage. It put our QB in a bad spot.

4 minutes ago, Drew said:

Just fucking ignore me if you can’t admit you’re wrong. Because in this particular case I’m not wrong. All 3 drives ended partially because of an early down run getting very little yardage. It put our QB in a bad spot.

By your logic, so did that play-action pass on first down this series because it set up second-and-long and third-and-medium.

Dallas' drives have ended without touchdowns because New Orleans is making plays and Dallas isn't. It's really that simple. But keep whining.

By your logic, so did that play-action pass on first down this series because it set up second-and-long and third-and-medium.

Dallas' drives have ended without touchdowns because New Orleans is making plays and Dallas isn't. It's really that simple. But keep whining.

Jesus you don’t get it. Yes you’ll have a good first down run occasionally. But it’s not as effective or efficient as a pass. Just like some pass plays don’t work.

They shouldn’t have even done play action there ImO.

And our LBs seem hurt.