UCLA @ Stanford- ESPN, 8pm your time

Sbbruin

4 minutes ago, texifornia said:

DTR is the most schizo QB I've ever seen game to game. And last week he didn't even play, so his backup must be traaaaaash. @Sbbruin will probably concur.

Burton was actually pretty good.  But good DTR can be pretty good.  And more multi-dimensional.  So he gets the nod.

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

Ah the Stanford campus.

We built a school in the middle of one of the most vibrant metro areas in the world! And then padded it in a wide belt of landscaping so that day-to-day it might as well just be in Chico but without the hot girls!

Man, I know that's some people's thing, but I love that Berkeley actually feels like you're in the Bay Area.

It feels like the Bay Area because it's a couple of blocks from the Bay. 

I do like the feel of Berkeley, but Stanford is a pretty nice campus.   Because Stanford is in an area that's now pretty congested, it wouldn't have the same feel as Cal if it was more urban.  It would feel like a mall.     

9 minutes ago, flatdawgs said:

Every damn season Chris Petersen has an unexplainable loss. Clearly that was Stanford this year. 

Congrats, Sbbruin!  You've suffered through this whole season and deserve to enjoy the breaking of the streak in a most improbable year to do it.

Would you care to trade coaches?

• Haha 1