Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

12 minutes ago, Longhornlove said:
Credible or creditable:

Credible first appears in the late fourteenth century from the Latin credibilis, meaning worthy to be believed. Creditable is an adjective which means deserving of acknowledgement, praiseworthy. Creditable refers to one who deserves credit.

So you approve of use?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Reese Bennett said:

Close Red River and take over Lot 40 to build an indoor facility oriented East-West to include the current bubble footprint and keep the current outdoor fields. Easy-peasy.

If the city (state?) won’t close Red River, how about building an indoor practice facility that expands over Red River?  It would add millions to the cost, but not as much as tearing down and rebuilding other structures. 

8 minutes ago, Txslnghrns said:

90e37e3fc47ceddba58ad035e6da5688.jpg
Can confirm. An excellent choice. Pricey. $26 at my local Specs but found it at the HEB in Hudson Oaks for $16.

Edit: That was the four pack price.

I have an 2016 Avery Pumpkyn 18.8% waiting for a rainy day or Father's day to break open.  I have one a year.

My KBS 4 pack was a 2018, think it was 3.95 a bottle compared to the usual 5 dollars or whatever it is. 

• Like 1

I have those glasses! What is the bird on your stove for?

I think the wife and I were in hobby lobby or some such. I saw the bird. He’s wearing a little chefs hat and holding a baked good in one wing. It made me laugh because my wife has a thing with French chef themed items. Anyways...it was half off (like everything is in hobby lobby). My wife thought it was cute. I got a kick out of it. Put it on the stove. He now usually winds up in most of my beer pictures.

I think the night I took the pictures of the chupacabra was the same night I drank all four of the KBS. I do not recommend drinking 5+ stouts that have a minimum ABV of around 14%.

36 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

My wife asked me to describe what is going on in this thread. I have to say I really had no idea how to answer that question. 

Yeah my wife asked me a few minutes ago "Whatcha doin'?". I just said "Reading", because there's no fucking way to describe it beyond that.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, CHIEF said:

Well, when one of his contacts is worthy of acknowledgement, and deserves credit for the leak, he needs to spill it.

CHIEF

You have the most reasonable response. My contacts are Dallas based and Houston. I plan to contact them tomorrow. I'm not a big money donor ,but I have access to  information. 

1 hour ago, Hagbard Celine said:

mon calamari are squid

squid are not reptiles

here's laura branigan:

RIP

1 hour ago, CfRhTxStBobcats said:

Eh, never thought she was all that hot. Raquel Welch was way hotter and for much longer. Raquel was freaking incredible for at least 3 decades.

“Well if she isn’t as hot as Raquel Welch, she’s fucking trash!”

What in the fuck is going on here? You just created, like, the only beauty contest Lynda Carter could lose. I find this take and maneuver offensive on a deeply personal level. I mean, Sarah Jessica Parker stealing my dogs’ food and snacks kind of personal. Pull yourself together.  

1 hour ago, CHIEF said:

Anyone else here that would have tittyfucked her dusty, dirty tits in Quigley Down Under, besides me?

CHIEF

She killed her kid, man. You’d roll with her after that kind of darkness? Tom Selleck basically had no choice. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, closetojumping said:

RIP

“Well if she isn’t as hot as Raquel Welch, she’s fucking trash!”

What in the fuck is going on here? You just created, like, the only beauty contest Lynda Carter could lose. I find this take and maneuver offensive on a deeply personal level. I mean, Sarah Jessica Parker stealing my dogs’ food and snacks kind of personal. Pull yourself together.  

She killed her kid, man. You’d roll with her after that kind of darkness? Tom Selleck basically had no choice. 

Dude are you OK? Did someone take over your login?

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic