Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

7 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Is that class of 1883? How the fuck did it take you 3+ years to figure out how to sign up, sir? To be clear, there are some legitimate imbeciles posting on here and even they solved the sign-up problem years ago.  Hell, one of those clowns is on this thread trying to move the campus of Northwestern 12 miles with his own special mental retard strength, apparently. 3 years? Wow. 

I feel there's a very painful necro-bump "your mom" 18 months into your future, CTJ.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, wood said:

Alright y'all. Had to go do adult shit all day today so I have no idea what's happened since last night. 15 pages. Ho lee fuk.

So what's the dang deal? What'd I miss since the Burton update last night? Thanks in advance!

damn, what was the Burton update?

24 minutes ago, wood said:

Alright y'all. Had to go do adult shit all day today so I have no idea what's happened since last night. 15 pages. Ho lee fuk.

So what's the dang deal? What'd I miss since the Burton update last night? Thanks in advance!

So that's code for...

giphy.gif

Edited by LTtxfan
  • Hook 'Em 3

22 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Just because my favorite dance is the Mamba, I like Monty Python, I thought Cobra-Kai was cool in the Karate Kid, I have thrown Snake Eyes in Vegas, and I have a feather Boa means nothing. Shit, y'all read way to much into stuff. I would imagine though it would be difficult to assimilate if I were a snakewoman. 

f1177f60b25e0773df95e717ad1da22f7c99fa22

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Is that class of 1883? How the fuck did it take you 3+ years to figure out how to sign up, sir? To be clear, there are some legitimate imbeciles posting on here and even they solved the sign-up problem years ago.  Hell, one of those clowns is on this thread trying to move the campus of Northwestern 12 miles with his own special mental retard strength, apparently. 3 years? Wow. 

Solid clap back. Where does being high on Matt Campbell fall on the imbecile scale?

6 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Thank you for the warm welcome. Apparently the sign up process worked for lower functioning imbeciles and I didn't realize that I needed to just dumb down the process. Similar to how whales communicate via methods that make human speech appear retarded. You would understand that. I'm apparently down at your level now and signed up.  

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic