Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

Great info on how Urban could rebuild more quickly if the transfer rule changes are approved....

"The one-time transfer rule, years in the making, is expected to become a reality next month when it is voted in at the NCAA Convention. It is still not certain when it will become effective, but coaches are planning on August -- the beginning of the 2021 season -- at the latest."

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/national-signing-day-2020-how-covid-19-has-changed-college-football-recruiting-likely-for-good/

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, TommyGufano said:

Pretty sure Miami is technically the cradle of coaches; not the entire state. Reckon I could be wrong, but that's how I learnt it

yeah, I'm aware and you are correct. I was more pointing out the fact that there are a ton from Ohio.  certainly some of that stems from Miami, IMO.

9 minutes ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

I'm drunk and missed 15 pages. Beyond our shitty indoor facilities, did I miss anything?

Well, Nuke's scared because his eyelids are jammed and his old man's here. We need a live... is it a live rooster?

We need a live rooster to take the curse off Jose's glove and nobody seems to know what to get Millie or Jimmy for their wedding present.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

We can still have "hope" for Urban. It is not dead yet. Our practice field bubble sucks compared even to Texas HS teams. Posters having stomach issues from eating too many McRibs. The night shift has better theme music. I-35 should be demolished near campus or go under ground. CDC may be a card carrying moron and no one knows what role he is playing in much of anything beyond fundraising and the "lesser" sports. HCs may not want to come here because a look under our hood reveals bats and monkey shit. 

Don't forget your snake legs. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

We can still have "hope" for Urban. It is not dead yet. Our practice field bubble sucks compared even to Texas HS teams. Posters having stomach issues from eating too many McRibs. The night shift has better theme music. I-35 should be demolished near campus or go under ground. CDC may be a card carrying moron and no one knows what role he is playing in much of anything beyond fundraising and the "lesser" sports. HCs may not want to come here because a look under our hood reveals bats and monkey shit. 

And there is a . . . reptilian among us. 

Hide the children.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Cliff notes for last 12 hours?

Cliff Notes: According to multiple sauces, Urban Frank Meyer, III will be named the 31st head football coach in the history of Texas. Look for it to be announced in the coming years. Stay tuned.

Multiple sauced info from:  bttf-gif-3.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Cliff notes for last 12 hours?

Debbie Day Crew called shens on the night crew's rosy rumor.  Said he was pumping theoretical sunshine and it didn't mean shit.

$9.95s posted some bullshit about turning the job down and that the Texas job ain't what it used to be.  Made up some bullshit about an agent's slander, that the facilities are woefully out of date and Campbell stated it's a rebuild-job.  Campbell doesn't have an agent though.   Holes poked in the pics of other weight rooms and practice facilities and what to do with ours.  Chicagoland location struggles exchanged. 

Night krewe takes it from here.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic