Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

20 minutes ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

Let's tear down those shitty apartments off of Barton Springs road.  Build it on the Northern part of Town Lake (fuck yes the correct name is Town Lake).  

or we could just put it in the middle of Lions

Def not dogging you, but of course it’s called “Town Lake”.  What else is it being called?  (Please don’t tell me the millennial has tried to change THIS part of “old Austin”, as well..🙄)

15 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Not as many rumors now though.  CFB talk moving on to Auburn, Art Briles,  PAC12 Championship of USC vs Oregon, and BAMA vs Gata.

Noise on Urban is quieting down for now.  Best shot TEXAS has to still get Urban  is for BMD's, CDC, and ADMIN to go silent or possibly send out smokescreens into Jan 2021.  Also other options should be properly vetted over the next several weeks as a back-up plan.

unless of course we ALREADY have him, night shift checking in

Edited by alphahorn
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, NTVTXN said:

Def not dogging you, but of course it’s called “Town Lake”.  What else is it being called?  (Please don’t tell me the millennial has tried to change THIS part of “old Austin”, as well..🙄)

Lady Bird Lake for the Advancement of Austistic Transgender Endangered Bird Species

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Not as many rumors now though.  CFB talk moving on to Auburn, Art Briles,  PAC12 Championship of USC vs Oregon, and BAMA vs Gata.

Noise on Urban is quieting down for now.  Best shot TEXAS has to still get Urban  is for BMD's, CDC, and ADMIN to go silent or possibly send out smokescreens into Jan 2021.  Also other options should be properly vetted over the next several weeks as a back-up plan.

So you’re of the thinking that Herman is fired in Jan 2021 then. I’m having major doubts. The other issue being anybody vetted as quality may already be hired with the carousel in full effect. Awfully risky to not signal to potential coaches that there is a spot open at Texas and to wait to be contacted if they want to coach here. 

Edited by taybo20

29 minutes ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

Let's tear down those shitty apartments off of Barton Springs road.  Build it on the Northern part of Town Lake (fuck yes the correct name is Town Lake).  

or we could just put it in the middle of Lions

How about a floating practice field on Town Lake? Then our QB's could practice hitting receivers as they speed by in a bass boat.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, taybo20 said:

Bet?

You want to bet that I am delusional?

BTW I never bet on the Horns. Why would I start now?

I am not making some statements based on BMD kill fests in Llano, so I politely decline. You can bump my posts and tell this thread I was wrong. There will be plenty of evidence. 🤘

1 hour ago, clapclapclap said:

Can we build over the cemetery if everything is on stilts?

No.  Didn't you watch the Episode of the Brady's where they went to Hawaii.  Imagine how many players would miss games due to getting hit on the head with surfboards and being attacked by poisonous spiders.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, TexMexBuddha said:

You want to bet that I am delusional?

BTW I never bet on the Horns. Why would I start now?

I am not making some statements based on BMD kill fests in Llano, so I politely decline. You can bump my posts and tell this thread I was wrong. There will be plenty of evidence. 🤘

That’s a lot of words for “no”

• Hook 'Em 1

24 minutes ago, Tom Chairman said:

This thread has been 1% substance, 99% nonsense, and 1,000% cock tease.

This thread has been ten percent luck
Twenty percent skill
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
Five percent pleasure
Fifty percent pain
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, BurntOrange&White said:

image.png.993ea6816cf0b7c5d6fd44f81b71dc07.png

I think there is enough room for an indoor and outdoor field/facility here just have to move the sid Richardson hall and Strauss center to where current practice field is.  Don’t have to touch lbj library/auditorium 

Close Red River and take over Lot 40 to build an indoor facility oriented East-West to include the current bubble footprint and keep the current outdoor fields. Easy-peasy.

• Hook 'Em 4

6 minutes ago, Sal said:

This thread has been ten percent luck
Twenty percent skill
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
Five percent pleasure
Fifty percent pain
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name

tenor.gif?itemid=10804060

Edited by LTtxfan
  • Hook 'Em 1

Why not just put a new facility where the bubble is and tell the construction company to finish it in 7 months?  All you have to do is demo the old piece of shit which only takes about 2 days based on the episodes of Chip and Joanna I've seen, then put up a few steel beams and a roof.  You don't even have to finish the locker rooms or 18-hole golf course on time, just walls and a roof.  We can't do that in 7 months?

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Assman said:

Why not just put a new facility where the bubble is and tell the construction company to finish it in 7 months?  All you have to do is demo the old piece of shit which only takes about 2 days based on the episodes of Chip and Joanna I've seen, then put up a few steel beams and a roof.  You don't even have to finish the locker rooms or 18-hole golf course on time, just walls and a roof.  We can't do that in 7 months?

fuck yeah just throw some shiplap on the walls on the inside and we're in business. if joanna wasn't such a big baylor fan we could have her do it

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic