Shane. I’m sorry

FORTY NINE TO ZERO

4 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

No, I went to Austin High, actually.

The fact is the matter is that you're a complete moron.

"10 points and yeah it's not the quarterback's fault. But 3 points? IT'S ALL THE QUARTERBACK'S FAULT!"

Like I said, complete moron.

Lol.  In your face “AUSTIN” most likely upper middle class  White boy can’t understand sarcasm. 

20 minutes ago, Xian said:

Lol.  In your face “AUSTIN” most likely upper middle class  White boy can’t understand sarcasm. 

No, you stupid fuck, I was talking about your earlier post where you said I'd have a point if we had 10 points but not with only 3.

The fact that reality conspired to show you how stupid you are is not my fault. I mean it's actually a little funny if you think about it. You said I'd have a point if we had 10 points but not with only 3. I said that showed you were somehow even dumber than we thought. Then we got to 10 points. At which point you realized how stupid your previous post was so you were sarcastic. 

Amazing. 

You post like our team plays. 

Edited by Huckleberry

5 minutes ago, Mileslong said:

You being the biggest loser on this particular internet board is bad enough that I pray you either get a voluntary lobotomy or at the very least a court ordered sterilization...

That is very generous are you a man of the cloth?

3 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

No, you stupid fuck, I was talking about your earlier post where you said I'd have a point if we had 10 points but not with only 3.

The fact that reality conspired to show you how stupid you are is not my fault. I mean it's actually a little funny if you think about it. You said I'd have a point if we had 10 points but not with only 3. I said that showed you were somehow even dumber than we thought. Then we got to 10 points. At which point you realized how stupid your previous post was so you were sarcastic. 

Amazing. 

You post like our team plays. 

Soooo. You were raised upper middler class AUSTIN gringo?