6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

1 hour ago, golfclap said:

Oh really? Here are the fucking "highlights" Karen. 

That move at the end by ol Jimbo got him another 10k from KKL and got KKL a few extra "personal moments" this week.

For the rest of us, it was more like

tenor.gif

She's just mad because they ran her middle aged sexy stubble man out of town and she had to move to that cow pasture.

Never been toTalalalalhASSeee eh?

It's College Station with pine trees and a giant white penis capitillol building.

She prolly pissed though that thar ain't no waffle house in tha station so she cain't go in wh all blind drunk after a hard nite of turnihg twentyfi cent tricks and just point at the piturs of foo to get sometin to et. Pooooor aggggggy.

21 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I will NOT allow disparaging remarks about a 230 am sloppy drunk Waffle House visit. 

Thats exactly when a patty melt with waffle buns and a whole plate of hash browns is the best deal on the planet. 

One of the all-time great Anthony Bourdain scenes was exactly that

maxresdefault.jpg

I will NOT allow disparaging remarks about a 230 am sloppy drunk Waffle House visit. 
Thats exactly when a patty melt with waffle buns and a whole plate of hash browns is the best deal on the planet. 
That wasn't a disparaging remark about Waffle House you twit, that was a disparaging remark about the 25 cent ho from key largo.

Waffle House is awesome!

And they have sense enough to not have one in cs.

Pointing at picturs of foo is way too complicated for the usual aggy. And all the whooping and humping and shit pisses off the normal Waffle House customers.

6 hours ago, MrPhlegm said:

Never been toTalalalalhASSeee eh?

It's College Station with pine trees and a giant white penis capitillol building.

She prolly pissed though that thar ain't no waffle house in tha station so she cain't go in wh all blind drunk after a hard nite of turnihg twentyfi cent tricks and just point at the piturs of foo to get sometin to et. Pooooor aggggggy.

FAMU /= TAMU

• Like 1

FAMU /= TAMU
FAMU Marching 100 would straight up murderate aggy ftab. Musically, marching, literally.

0a57f63b66f69a2649065275616460a9.jpg

If aggy tried any of that Siege of South Main shit that they did to The M.O.B. on the Marching 100 there would be a fuckton of cut aggy afterwards.

ef23d45c7e8dd955227ca4cc9e709bd0.jpg56336cec3fa7db4a8a764bf7c48deefc.jpg
  • Like 2

Who is going to take them to the playoffs?  Mond, Calzada,  Blumrick, James Foster, or yet TBD unknown scrub?  I'll take my chances with Ehlinger, Thompson, Johnson and Card.  By the time Card graduates Baggins will be 6 million deep in that contract with nothing to show for it.   Karen will be back in Florida slurping on Manny's nuts.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, lemonandaturd said:

Who is going to take them to the playoffs?  Mond, Calzada,  Blumrick, James Foster, or yet TBD unknown scrub?  I'll take my chances with Ehlinger, Thompson, Johnson and Card.  By the time Card graduates Baggins will be 6 million deep in that contract with nothing to show for it.   Karen will be back in Florida slurping on Manny's nuts.  

I actually think Mond might be capable of making a playoff run in 2020.  He was significantly better this past year, and I think Jimbo will develop him well.  

Tua will be out of the picture by then, and none of the other offenses in that league are going to scare anyone, especially on the West side, unless you're a believer in LSU's "new offense."  

All that to say, Mond isn't terrible.  His 2018 stats are very similar to Ehlingers.  

29 minutes ago, Ghost of Shag said:

I actually think Mond might be capable of making a playoff run in 2020.  He was significantly better this past year, and I think Jimbo will develop him well.  

Tua will be out of the picture by then, and none of the other offenses in that league are going to scare anyone, especially on the West side, unless you're a believer in LSU's "new offense."  

All that to say, Mond isn't terrible.  His 2018 stats are very similar to Ehlingers.  

Bo Nix at Auburn looks like he's going to be really good.  Aggy still has road games in 2020 @ Bama', Auburn, and Miss. State.  Good bet they'll drop at least 2 of those.

This will be the best chance they have for a big bowl game with the main OOC game being at home vs Colorado and the cross divisional draw being Vanderbilt.

1 hour ago, Ghost of Shag said:

I'm sure Alabama will be dog shit afterTua and easy pickings for Jimbo.