6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

7 minutes ago, Bear19 said:

Go ahead and neg me. I just want to see If my mental picture of her is anywhere close to reality. If it is i assure you I won’t peek more than once.

Did you mean "peak", or will that be more than once?

It sounds like Karen needs to sail away to Key Largo.

I'm sure aggy would love that. I prefer her right where she is, the cloaca of the universe.
Karen’s a stupid bitch. I can assure you Clemson was thinking nothing of aggy when they wrote the AD’s contract. 

Hopefully Karen and aggy all go out together Heaven’s Gate style. Pro-tip: nobody likes any of you. 

Heavens-Gate-Cover.jpg

Of course they wern't. KKL is in full Florida Woman fuge.
It would an epic troll job if one of you glorious bastards was KKL, but we have seen pics of the old hag.

Shes actually the perfect aggy.

Epic troll job?

Naw, just Florida Woman.

Go ahead and neg me. I just want to see If my mental picture of her is anywhere close to reality. If it is i assure you I won’t peek more than once.

Here ya go...

a49f16057837dd248363fa83c53f948d.jpg

She is on the right.

I find it hilarious that aggy has engaged Florida Woman and now can't extricate themselves from her.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

Mark Twain

Well aggy for sure is stupid but KKL has been at it a lot longer.

1be3a7840fcdefbedaf76fdd4988a522.gif

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, markstanco said:
1 hour ago, demos said:
What’s the o/u on how long he’s employed at this gig?

He is a recruiter. Those type of companies don't fire people, the employees just find jobs paying more than 20k and move on.

Excuse you. Head of business development!

that company has 20-50 employees and annual revenue of a million bucks. I’m sure he’s stacking paper. 

12 hours ago, MrPhlegm said:

I'm sure aggy would love that. I prefer her right where she is, the cloaca of the universe.Of course they wern't. KKL is in full Florida Woman fuge.Epic troll job?

Naw, just Florida Woman.

Here ya go...

a49f16057837dd248363fa83c53f948d.jpg

She is on the right.

I find it hilarious that aggy has engaged Florida Woman and now can't extricate themselves from her.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

Mark Twain

Well aggy for sure is stupid but KKL has been at it a lot longer.

1be3a7840fcdefbedaf76fdd4988a522.gif

Susan Tyrrell passed away in Austin about 6 years ago.

4 hours ago, SimkinsMan said:

So much for the vaunted "Aggy network." Hamm now works for the LSU Tigers.

"Katy, Texas-based Recruiting Source International has been named the fastest growing company owned or led by an LSU alumni."

their linkedin page claims the business was started in 2003. They have 14 employee profiles on that page. After 16 years of torrid growth, they turn to Hamm to take them to the next level.  

• Like 1