6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

6 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

I don't understand what Hamm means by going full pizza boy. I know he is aggy so English is hard.

He calls EJ pizza boy because he used to deliver for Jimmy John's (it doesn't quite work, but do we go to Hamm for logic?).

Naturally he takes EJ's love of trolling aggy fans to mean he's completely in the tank for UT.

Edited by texifornia

1 hour ago, texasstrong12 said:

The best part of this tweet is RudeDawg pissed off about "selective data".

but it's not selective-- it's a specific, easily identifiable time frame ("since WWII") and a specific achievement threshold

it would be selective if it was "since 1973, which isn't a year anything of note happened but what a great year from which to count" or "since 1971, not counting 1999-2011" or some other fucked up timeframe

• Like 5

2 hours ago, SwanderedTalent said:

but it's not selective-- it's a specific, easily identifiable time frame ("since WWII") and a specific achievement threshold

it would be selective if it was "since 1973, which isn't a year anything of note happened but what a great year from which to count" or "since 1971, not counting 1999-2011" or some other fucked up timeframe

giphy.gif

Well, I don't know. It's kind of hard to argue against her plethora of detailed arguments and analyses.  There was the money argument (not true)... and... her repeated claims that it just is.  That's hard hitting stuff right there.  I bet Randolph Duke was up all night trying to find anything to refute all that.  

Can’t argue with a stupid cunt. Tits + a slightly above average face will get her further in life—-until she opens her mouth. Mark Cuban fell for an aggy cunt. He chose poorly.

Also keep in mind she’s the product of brain-washed higher education envisioned by those two academic giants named Rick Perry and John Sharp. If you have kids, keep them away from aggy.

OT, but I didn't realize the UT endowment lost $3 billion in 2015. We appeared to have by far the worst performance that year.  https://nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=73

edit, I shoulda looked before posting but here's the update

Edited by Chopper
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Chopper said:

OT, but I didn't realize the UT endowment lost $3 billion in 2015. We appeared to have by far the worst performance that year.  https://nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=73

edit, I shoulda looked before posting but here's the update

If anyone knows what a fool believes, it would be Michael McDonald. 

• Like 2

And yet the "most powerful network in the world" can't help you keep your job in pool sales or pool maintenance or whatever his job was. How ironic.

And yes hamm, that's exactly what BC is selling. Party time! I completely understand your audience believes this because they are dolts like you.
c121d022e464e261c9dd128e06be868d.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Adding to my post, is he really that dumb or just trolling retard followers? Tom just beat the shit out of Georgia in the sugar bowl. You don't tell recruits "come here and we will party" and do that. You tell them that you will come to Austin and work your ass off.

I know you read this hamm, and you are a dipshit of the highest order if you really believe that. But I will give you a hall pass if you are just trolling your dumbass aggy followers. Which actually makes more sense.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Taylor Hamm touting the Aggy network as the most powerful network in the world is so rich with irony, Alanis Morrisette is going to write another song 
Hey Hamm, if the Aggy network is so powerful, how come it can’t find you a job?
He didn't say aggy had the most powerful network, being a illeterate moran him say aggy has the most power network. Whatever the fuck that means.

8d0f9d42587eab1ab4c8213acabb7752.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

Taylor Hamm touting the Aggy network as the most powerful network in the world is so rich with irony, Alanis Morrisette is going to write another song 

Hey Hamm, if the Aggy network is so powerful, how come it can’t find you a job?

She might actually use irony correctly this time!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, markstanco said:

Adding to my post, is he really that dumb or just trolling retard followers? Tom just beat the shit out of Georgia in the sugar bowl. You don't tell recruits "come here and we will party" and do that. You tell them that you will come to Austin and work your ass off.

I know you read this hamm, and you are a dipshit of the highest order if you really believe that. But I will give you a hall pass if you are just trolling your dumbass aggy followers. Which actually makes more sense.

You’re putting too much thought into this.

Taylor Hamm is an unemployed loser that even his own kid can’t stand. He peddles bullshit to sycophantic aggy morons and he has a tiny penis. 

• Like 3

Austin is a great place to live and UT is a great academic as well as athletic institution.  The divorced midget's spin is weak.  College Station is boring AF and he's on tilt for BC pointing that out to recruits.
College Station is so lit, they added a second water tower.

308a4d24a94f15d8621176d556faddd9.jpg
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1